KUDOS to Whites Electronics

eldorado

Mar 19, 2009
Northwest OHIO
Detector(s) used
started out with compass nugget.1970? have had many over years, current choice is Garrett ACE 350. collection includes: ace 250, AT Pro, ATX, Whites 6000, whites classic, still have my compass too.
A short while back I bought a used Whites Coinmaster ll on ebay. it worked ok but while cleaning the coil in the kitchen sink. in noticed bubbles coming out of the fitting where the cord goes in. I thought if bubbles coming out,,,, water getting in. So I sent it to Whites explaning that. Well I got it back yesterday in tip top shape, resealed, and ready to go,,,, even had new batteries 3 -9volts,, and the best part was NO CHARGE,,,, :thumbsup: GReat company great prouducts.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whites rocks, Customer service that is MIND BLOWING. They do everything possible in their power to have happy customers, not many companies that do that in the us anymore.

OP
OP
eldorado

eldorado

Mar 19, 2009
Northwest OHIO
Detector(s) used
started out with compass nugget.1970? have had many over years, current choice is Garrett ACE 350. collection includes: ace 250, AT Pro, ATX, Whites 6000, whites classic, still have my compass too.
Yes , it renews my faith in companies, years ago I had a coil re-tuned at tesoro, Rusty called me personally, and talked like we were old freinds... So Whites and Tesoro is tops in my book.. And I firmly believe Garrett would go over and above to keep customers happy, just having met the Garrett family recently, I would bet my bottom dollar on being happy customer. With all these great american companies,, why would anyone buy elsewhere

Roundness

Apr 27, 2013
La Vergne, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pinpointer II, Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You will never find a better company , from my experience,, to deal with than White's. That's why I have always owned a White's detector of some kind since I started detecting in the mid 70's. They are simply the best. Congrats!!!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Not just the service! The detectors are fantastic . I am still using my Whites XLT and SurfmasterPI.
The XLT pinpoints exactly where the target is and the depth is really close. The Surfmaster, which is mainly used on beaches, Has found rings at 10", fine gold chains that other detectors have just passed, and a boat anchor at a depth of 4 FEET.
Now keep in mine, I have been using these detectors for 17 years with no problems. Frank
owl-2.jpg

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not just the service! The detectors are fantastic . I am still using my Whites XLT and SurfmasterPI.
The XLT pinpoints exactly where the target is and the depth is really close. The Surfmaster, which is mainly used on beaches, Has found rings at 10", fine gold chains that other detectors have just passed, and a boat anchor at a depth of 4 FEET.
Now keep in mine, I have been using these detectors for 17 years with no problems. Frank
View attachment 1573732

And.... it's been about 17 years since I seen you post, buddy. Good to hear from you again! ╦╦Ç

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never ever had one problem with any White's I ever owned. Even on the ancient machines!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread