Daltontribe

Greenie
Mar 27, 2012
Southwest Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 and Xterra 705, Garret Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last weekend my brother and his wife and kids were stranded with us for a few days, so my family and his set out to find a ghost town last weekend and boy did we ever find one. All these finds were eyeball finds with the exception of the valve head. There was a lot of scrap metal though which was mostly what i picked up with the metal detector. The ghost town itself is pretty much destroyed but, walking though it and having your wife find the geode looking rock and the fork is priceless.

Attachments

• IMG-2543.JPG
    IMG-2543.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 92
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds, congratulations!

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That geode is awesome.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mackaydon are ylou INVITING any of US ? :)

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Gare:

You-all come.
They are on the highway between Vegas and PHX.
Their history is what has baited me.
Of course staying the previous night in Vegas has nothing to do with that type of treasure hunting.
Don......

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next week, I'll be going through two ghost towns: 'Santa Claus' and 'Nothing' Nevada.
Don.............
Nothing was cool back in the day! Still have a bumper sticker from one of my trips through the area. Don't know if it's any different, but all I can say is take some snake gaiters!!!!! Never saw so many rattlers in one place! That was back in 1998, If you face where the store is / was to the right was just saturated with dimes. All I can remember being there was a jail for tourist pictures. Have fun!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread