XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I have two, one on a fixed stand, and one on a flexible stand.

The fixed stand won't capture an entire dime:

1946 Rosie          12-17-16-01.jpg

And the flexible one can:

1917 Merc Obverse.jpg

It takes me a bit and a number of shots to get a good image with the flexible one, but that's the one I normally use - can't live without actually :)

Machkin

Nov 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
using the Celestron 5 MP Handheld Digital Microscope Pro:
1893Columhalfout.jpg
Columbian Half zoomed out
1893Columhalfin.jpg
Same Half zoomed in
1914wheat.jpg
1914 Wheat

Kansas_Jayhawk

Mar 11, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 and Tesoro Silver uMicromax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang cool toy [emoji41] might have to up my coins and get one

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:
OP
OP
fyrffytr1

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered the plugable for $34.95 shipped. If I like it I may get a better one down the line.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a zero to 500 power and a Zeroto 1000 power. I can not get them to go to any power then there maximum power - 500 power and - 1000 power nothing less hope someone has any ideas also

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a zero to 500 power and a Zeroto 1000 power. I can not get them to go to any power then there maximum power - 500 power and - 1000 power nothing less hope someone has any ideas also

I guess this is reality time. Okay...

I have the fixed one and flexible one at under $5o each.

And here I am thinking about getting another flexible at another $50. We are each to our own needs in exhibition here. I take pictures of each better find, and most of them are never posted here. My records only - for what I don't know. Sometimes I navigate the pictures and re-live the find. It doesn't matter. All I have goes to my kids.

And I made it through the remainder just looking forward to each new delight......

But I'm having the time of my life - irresponsible and always looking forward to tiny delights!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boith of the ones i have are supposed to be able to zoom in and out and neither will. maybe i am doing something incorrect :(

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Dinolite. It also has a stand and works very well.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DeepSeeker Not doubting you8 at ALL

I guess this is reality time. Okay...

I have the fixed one and flexible one at under $5o each.

And here I am thinking about getting another flexible at another $50. We are each to our own needs in exhibition here. I take pictures of each better find, and most of them are never posted here. My records only - for what I don't know. Sometimes I navigate the pictures and re-live the find. It doesn't matter. All I have goes to my kids.

And I made it through the remainder just looking forward to each new delight......

But I'm having the time of my life - irresponsible and always looking forward to tiny delights!

I was just wondering if mine wern't working or i bought the wrong ones

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could only find the Zero to 1000 power this morning. Neither have any names on them. I paid 20 dollars each . Isthis my problem ?

Thanks Machkin for your interest

IMG_3211.JPG

IMG_3212.JPG

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Interesting topic that I've been following as it's something on the want list for down the road when the dust settles in life.

Machkin

Nov 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Focusring.jpg
Is the focus ring working? The further you are from an item turn focus ring towards zero, the closer you are to item turn focus ring to 1000X till item is clear. Cost does not matter only performance does. Just trying to help.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Machking : Found this out. I was no9t moving the scope far enough away from teh coins :0 Thanks again SIR :)

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Both of mine will focus through the thumb wheel, and both work well.

My problem with the flexible one is that it is unstable - won't hold its' position. This one is the Celestron Model #44302-B.

Both are USB interfaces.

The one on the fixed stand has no manufacturer info except to say it's a "Model 1000" Digital Microscope.

I have only the Celestron software installed, but the No Name works off of it as well.

Machkin

Nov 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gare, I figured it was the scopes fault and not operator error.
DeepSeekerADS, thanks for the info, I was wondering if Celestron software would work with other usb shtuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread