Can anyone help me identify this picture?

hogan36

Oct 15, 2013
memphis ,tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if it's an antique or not. I'm not even familiar on what it is. Sorry if I posted it in the wrong forum. Anybody has a clue on what it is? It's not No Print on Paper. Here's what's on the back after peeling the paper off: picture with numbers.jpg Not sure what those numbers mean.

Attachments

• wreath picture.jpg
    wreath picture.jpg
    481.2 KB · Views: 71
  • wreath picture back.jpg
    wreath picture back.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Mdbri

Apr 8, 2018
Maryland ,next to D.C.
Detector(s) used
V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My first reaction is plaster decoration , no idea of material, size, I would carefully remove part of back, sometimes info is there, I’ve done a lot of old buildings(retired painter,lots of historical restoration)I’ve seen parts of old homes, like yours , saved as momentos and some modern reproduction, maybe you can post sizes , even frame info helps , types of fasteners, finish etc

Last edited:

Mdbri

Apr 8, 2018
Maryland ,next to D.C.
Detector(s) used
V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My first reaction is plaster decoration , no idea of material, size, I would carefully remove part of back, sometimes info is there, I’ve done a lot of old buildings(retired painter,lots of historical restoration)I’ve seen parts of old homes, like yours , saved as momentous, and some modern reproduction, maybe you can post sizes , even frame info helps , types of fasteners, finish etc

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Does it appear to be plaster or porcelain? I wonder if it is a Wedgwood "Jasperware" plaque? You will probably have to remove the backing and get to the back of the object to learn more.

I am certainly not an expert!

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread