Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Some people are just lucky, and sometimes it's all location..... I have been blessed finding 4 , walking liberty halves in a hole..... and 6 year's later found 5, walking Liberty halves in a hole and made banner for the first time in 29 years of detecting.... yet, I have never found a Morgan dollar, a Spanish silver, a Trime , a half dime or a Gold coin... I know 2 friends that found Spanish silver and half dimes, in less than 7 years.... You never know when that "Gold" coin or special something may pop up, but, boy, when it does, it's the best feeling in the world and if you planted it.... you just lost out on that feeling of pride and joy !!!!

Everyone , be safe and good luck hunting.... there is a banner within 5 miles of you, you just have to find it... A shout out to a couple friends.... Time Machine, Underwonder and John845.... HH

You got that right. Well said

s2ndjetli

Apr 25, 2018
Summit County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I always thought of a fake as compliment..The higher you climb also decides the farthest you will fall... I hate a liar, however I believe there will come a time when the reason and question as to why it was done WILL face the perp so who ever is in charge at that time will conclude the verdict. I think everyone has there own agenda's for what there doing or trying to do but that will also decide the crowds they hang with and the actions people eventually see.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You mean if you found it in a box of junk or found it on the internet... this is not "found" ?

Hmmm... I lied about a "todays find"... it had happened just before midnight...

And It took me till 12:02 to post... therefore making it a "yesterdays find"...

But I let it ride and no one was the wiser.

:P

Worm-Slicer

Jan 6, 2013
SouthwestVirginia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
True Lies was a good Arnold Schwarzaneggar movie. I recommend watching that to someone that ponders too long on this question.:)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread