Gray Ghost H-phones & Anderson shaft only lasted 2 years....

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thought they had a lifetime warranty on them? I've sent mine in for repair a couple of times over the yrs and had work on them free, but maybe something changed in the past few years.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Warranty:
Gray Ghost Amphibian headphones are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 2 years as long as they are owned by the original consumer purchaser. This warranty is not transferable. If you did not send in the original warranty card and have a warranty issue, you must include a copy of your purchase receipt with return.

Anderson warranty is only 1 year on the shafts

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Warranty:
Gray Ghost Amphibian headphones are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 2 years as long as they are owned by the original consumer purchaser. This warranty is not transferable. If you did not send in the original warranty card and have a warranty issue, you must include a copy of your purchase receipt with return.

Anderson warranty is only 1 year on the shafts

I have two pairs and have just sent them in without any proof-or been required to show proof of warranty.
Kind of funny when I think of it now because I was certainly out of the 2yr warranty limit on the headphones.
Well I'm just mark this one up as being lucky, by being stupid to the fact.:)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have two pairs and have just sent them in without any proof-or been required to show proof of warranty.
Kind of funny when I think of it now because I was certainly out of the 2yr warranty limit on the headphones.
Well I'm just mark this one up as being lucky, by being stupid to the fact.:)

Never hurts to try, I was just posting what their web site said about warranty.

nwpa

Jul 6, 2017
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
T2 classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would send the gray ghosts in, it might cost you a small fee and shipping.

JBnNC

May 25, 2013
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I have 2 pair of the GG Ultimate. I have had shorts in the wiring 2x and they were fixed for free, but I did have to pay shipping.--JB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread