I Know This had been asked A million Times but...

Magicmanmb

Tenderfoot
Apr 30, 2018
Myrtle Beach, SC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone suggest a good all around lightweight used detector with a water resistant casing. preferrably from someone that has or is upgrading in the SC area?? Locally people are asking $300 for a used Tandy kids model. It’s a “collectible” since radio shack has gone. I sold my Tesoro with 2 coils every accessory imaginable for $75 18 years ago to keep peace with the ex. Now that I have time and she’s gone I have back injury so weight is a consideration and also looking to get my son into it. We may end up near water or in the desert not sure of area but will be traveling some.

Also being on a fixed income price is a big factor. Any suggestions and input greatly appreciated.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If i understand you correctly your going to use the detector under water. Then consider a used Tesoro Tiger Shark or maybe a Whites Surfmaster 2. I have a friend that does very well with his surfmaster 2 in Fl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread