Metal Detectorists help bring awareness to fighting Leukemia with Lemons for Leukemia

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never understood why anyone would do these challenges. There are much better ways to make a difference in this world. What's next, "Tide pods for tuberculosis"?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never understood why anyone would do these challenges. There are much better ways to make a difference in this world. What's next, "Tide pods for tuberculosis"?

You don't see the difference between eating a lemon and eating a tide pod?

If you own a miracle bush the berries will make a raw lemon taste like lemonade, the berry changes your taste buds for about 2 hours and makes any food that is sour, tart or citrus taste sweet. Makes lemons, limes, grapefruit, all taste very sweet, makes oranges, and strawberries very sweet. I own about 6 of the bushes. they are also very good for people on chemo as it returns flavor to food the chemo treatments affects. (Just dont drink a beer right after eating a berry as it makes the beer sweet too)

Good for Chemotherapy, Change the horrible taste of certain medicines, Weight loss, Good for Diabetics, Great health supplement, Effective food enhancer, Treats cancer, Improves well-being

https://www.healthbenefitstimes.com/miracle-fruit/

Miricle Berry.jpg

Last edited:

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, but dumping ice water on your head or eating a lemon isn't the way to make a difference in this world. I prefer to take a low key approach to helping out others. Just not my style to pull this stuff, regardless of the cause...

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Sorry, but dumping ice water on your head or eating a lemon isn't the way to make a difference in this world. I prefer to take a low key approach to helping out others. Just not my style to pull this stuff, regardless of the cause...

I agree. To make a real difference requires a ten dollar check, stamp and mailing envelope. If each person that eats a lemon sends in a check then its worth while. So its up to each individual. They should have included a financial appeal and name of Charity to be contacted in video.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread