A lady hunts me down to show me her lost platinum ear ring that she finally found

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The other day, a lady hurried up to me and showed me her ear ring in her ear. For a moment I was puzzled but then realized that it was the missing one that I had hunted so hard for a couple of years ago. I had hunted their graveled large driveway several times and then the very large graveled and grass parking lot at the church where she thought that she had lost it. I had felt pretty bad for not finding it because she had just received it as her Wedding anniversary just a day before. It seems that they were having a cookout and her aunt had somehow found it in their couch. We had searched her car, everywhere and it was in the couch. She was so happy to finally have the whole set, big smiles everywhere as she showed them off to everyone. Anyways, the wife and I were invited to a cookout ourselves and it was pretty darn good. Makes you feel better that it wasn't because you didn't detect very well and that you did all that you actually could. And yeah, she is doing a better job at keeping up with them. DL

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good karma comes back around, even after being in the couch!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread