Grizzly Gold Trap shop??

DW in ID

Greenie
Jun 14, 2018
Meridian, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB-2, White's MXT, Garrett AT-Max.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all.
I’m a new member here and this is my first post although I’ve been browsing many of the various posts here for quite some time.

One topic I was following awhile back was the “Grizzly Gold Trap” discussion about the Co’s. startup problems, shipping problems, not replying to customer queries and on and on.

Towards the end of the discussions, it sounded like they were finally getting on top of their problems and getting the product made and shipped and attempting to take care of customer orders, delays etc..

I’ve not seen too much discussed for awhile and I’m curious if anyone knows if they’re actually still in business or maybe just a hit and miss operation?

I was interested in trying the Explorer out and although the site still comes up and appears that they’re still in operation (maybe?), they show only one fluid bed sluice available.

I sent then an email awhile back asking if still in business and if so when might the Explorer be available again but have got no response of any kind.

Anyone know if this place is still in business?

Thanks… DW

OP
OP
D

DW in ID

Greenie
Jun 14, 2018
Meridian, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks, Oregon.

The website you posted is the one I've been looking at off an on for some time. His web page leads one to believe that the guy is actually in business but the continual lack of available products and the lack of any response to an email is what made me wonder if still actually in business.

Maybe this is just more of a 'hobby' type of business that he only works at on a 'hit and miss' basis.

DW

OP
OP
D

DW in ID

Greenie
Jun 14, 2018
Meridian, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to tnet. From Niagara Falls.

Thanks, Hawks. ---We took a road trip a couple yrs. in Sept. driving to Nova Scotia. We went up into Canada in Sioux St Marie in Mi., through Ontario and dropped back into the states at Niagara Falls. We stayed there in one of the RV parks for a couple days looking around and then on the way again from there, across and exiting out the east end of N.Y. Staying away from the big cities as much as possible, it's a beautiful state.

DW

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all. I’m a new member here and this is my first post...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard DW in ID! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Idaho for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions