M

mikebourgeois

Jun 1, 2018
Victoria, BC
Detector(s) used
White's Treasure Master and a Makro Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spoke to a repair shop and they said that if it's very clean and not damp/wet then there is a very very very slight chance I could fry my electronics but if so I should buy a lotto number first. Word back on contents if any day after next when it's fully cleaned and sits for a day in a bag of rice.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hillary's missing emails could be on it

Its only 250mb... now if he found a 10 TB harddrive...
ha ha

Chub

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
This makes me curious. Last year, or the year before I found a cell phone in the river water hunting. Now I just have to remember what I did with the phone.....

OP
OP
M

mikebourgeois

Jun 1, 2018
Victoria, BC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friend had an old junker computer and was willing (for $5) to try the flash drive. No sparks or bells or whistles... the files date from 2012. There are about 20 pics mostly of someone I think is named Jason Tupper... a hockey player with a friend taking the pics (really blurry). There are a few pictures of a pretty girl outside a house and inside the bathroom maybe... nothing special and nothing embarrassing unless you want to poke fun at the shots taken at the hockey game. There was also the beginning of a file for an office staff listing with only Mrs. York listed... but no info added beyond her name.

I'm going to do a little local looking and see if I can find any J Tuppers in the area and we'll see about returning the Flash Drive if they want it.

If you don't hear back in a few days then obviously there was a secret file I didn't see and I'm now deceased... they killed me for not knowing a thing.

Update: one local named Jason Tupper. Tweeted him with query so I guess we'll see where this goes.

Last edited:

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friend had an old junker computer and was willing (for $5) to try the flash drive. No sparks or bells or whistles... the files date from 2012. There are about 20 pics mostly of someone I think is named Jason Tupper... a hockey player with a friend taking the pics (really blurry). There are a few pictures of a pretty girl outside a house and inside the bathroom maybe... nothing special and nothing embarrassing unless you want to poke fun at the shots taken at the hockey game. There was also the beginning of a file for an office staff listing with only Mrs. York listed... but no info added beyond her name.

I'm going to do a little local looking and see if I can find any J Tuppers in the area and we'll see about returning the Flash Drive if they want it.

If you don't hear back in a few days then obviously there was a secret file I didn't see and I'm now deceased... they killed me for not knowing a thing.

Update: one local named Jason Tupper. Tweeted him with query so I guess we'll see where this goes.

Jason in a hockey mask? Was Jamie Lee Curtis on there too?

OP
OP
M

mikebourgeois

Jun 1, 2018
Victoria, BC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jamie Lee Curtis wouldn't just be a pretty girl... she's an amazingly attractive woman... but no... no hockey mask guy. Sorry.

waxy luster

Mar 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jamie Lee Curtis wouldn't just be a pretty girl... she's an amazingly attractive woman... but no... no hockey mask guy. Sorry.
@30 years ago - As repeat customers go, Jamie was my number one, and we got along great. Female staff & her did *not* mix, but that was them, not her. Sure, she could be a tad sharp, but she knew what she wanted - Roll with it, not against.

When she tagged along, a young Annie would invite me over. So, I got to quietly let Jamie know of that. Pretty funny.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions