VIDEO ISSUES ON T-NET

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

firemanphob

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2018
Lanesville, IN
Detector(s) used
White Coin master 4000
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't watch them on my computer with Internet Explorer but can watch them fine on my ipod.

TommyB

Jul 24, 2013
OC, Calif
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf PI & Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have the same issue with Internet Explorer. However, everything works good with Chrome or Firefox. You may have to re-enter your username and password the first time you use the new app.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes i can and sometimes i can't. It depends on if the video/pic is posted from a format my crappy phone can deal with.
.....lets just say there are times i want to hurl it againts the far wall, but i can't. It knows more than i do.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just curious if anyone else is having the same problem I seem to be experiencing. Whenever someone post a video to the site I am unable to view it, all I see is a black box where the video is embedded into the post. I have no issues with pictures but no joy with video. HH

It's been that way for me for a while too. I have tried changing my security settings, etc. In response to the below suggested Google Chrome, I'm not letting that beast into my computer ( It's already lurking there, but I don't want to take it off it's leash.) Firefox, I tried it a year or so ago, and I thought it sucked. Loaded it, tried it, did not understand it, so erased it. This is the new flexing of corporate muscle. We can mess with your device, forcing you to stay fully functioning by upgrading your equipment, or loading their latest spyware, er, software, and making you digitally sign more rights away by OKing an upgraded privacy statement, many many many pages of fine print long, that no one will actually read or comprehend, but basically giving them permission to enter your phone or computer anytime and look, copy, repeat any and all information, photos, videos, your track of where you've been, who you texted, and what the text said, dump app after app, bury your device in adds, force you to watch commercials. On and on.

Yeah, I'd like to see a few of those vids too, but not at that price.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread