NEW TV SERIES - LOOKING FOR PRESENTERS

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think im the man you are looking for, Zara. I'm kind of like a plastic gold pan, inexpensive, durable, effective, and made of high density poly ethylene.

Oh, and i Iook just like Leonardo DiCaprio* but taller. :icon_thumleft:

Can you flesh out some details, thanks!

* If you chop DiCaprio's head off and replace it with Agnus Young's mellon.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
oh Red? settle down there skippy!
you don't need another ban
if people want to post a thread like this, it's no skin off any of our noses

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yeah, but some of them are, no use getting another ban

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
best metal detecting TV series ever was "The Detectorists". Too bad only a few seasons.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
discipline.gif
Shame on those members of our family posting negative comments about a members post - period! Please - if you have a problem with the post - just ignore it or report it. Please - no more negative posts. Again - if you have a problem with the thread - just move on. Thank you.

Bama Billy

Apr 2, 2018
Central Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s a tv show, not a religion. Most of the people watching these shows are enthusiasts anyway right? So who are they fooling and what’s the harm? Watching somebody dig something that was planted or “fake” is still more interesting that 98% of everything else on TV. No they’re not reality and everybody knows that already.

Bama Billy

Apr 2, 2018
Central Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately Billy,a lot of people believe everything the idiot box throws out at them.More than you or I would care to believe.

Now that we CAN agree on. Although I’m not wasting any time worrying about what an idiot believes, life is too short.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately Billy,a lot of people believe everything the idiot box throws out at them.More than you or I would care to believe.

Right on.

Especially sit-coms. Some people pay a hundred bucks or more a month for cable or satellite in order to be told how to behave by stories told by actors. Mehwihle, the actors are by definition telling lies to th guys sitting on the couch.

I watched a lot of t.v. as a kid. But now every time I turn the dial its the same old show. Even the daily news is bland repetition except for maybe the weather. Still, the television is great to have in the living room.

I like to turn the lights out, tune in the radio, flip on the tube telly, then srcew with the vertical hold until it is really rolling, then crack the keg and party. :laughing7:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red, I have rethought this. go ahead and get a ban, you are ahead of me on the post list

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread