What food is good for anemic?

Slowtaknow

Oct 27, 2015
Kannapolis nc
Detector(s) used
Fisher f2, Tesoro vaquero, Nokta Simplex, Garrett Csi 250, whites gold master 2.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eat red meat, beef, deer

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to doctor
Have blood work done
Ask about iron deficiency.
Do not consume iron pills without consulting with your doctor. You can overdose on iron

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get some sun? This effects more people than you know. I do not know the right answer here. Watching thread.

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
Pale skin, alone, is not a sign or symptom of anemia. If you have general weakness or fatigue, that would be an indication of anemia. Both pale skin and fatigue, together, more so.

The only way to properly diagnose anemia is to have the proper blood tests done. I am thinking a full metabolic panel, but could be wrong. I acquired an anemic disorder (there are several) after a major G.I. bleed several months ago, and am on an iron supplement. Next month, another blood test.

Please do not self diagnose, or self prescribe any iron supplements. Against the wind is correct about too much iron, especially in the form of supplements. Iron poisoning, and iron overload can be a big problem.

Too late for more coffee.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, a doctor should always be your first stop. Being diagnosed and suffering from weakness and being tired. It really sucks.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Move to Scandinavia where you will fit in unnoticed.

Anemia is a problem with blood cells. Not skin pigment.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doctor visit, to make sure nothing serious is going on.
Spinach and kale have iron.
You can google which foods supply the most iron.
If the doc tells you to take iron pills, don't take them with milk it blocks their absorption.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They say that of all the things that don't work, Beer seems to be the most popular.:occasion14:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did this just happen? Are you Caucasian? Procol Harum did a song, Whiter Shade of Pale. Do you have white pale, yellow? Grey? Yellow and grey usually aren't good. Pinkish pale is good, you just need some sun. Or get a blood draw, then you'll know for sure what's up. Good luck.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uhhhhhh.......Is this just like some sort of random post to see what responses you get?

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Snow queen, :tongue3: I mean, claypile, do like the rest of us... Get out of the dungeon (man cave) and spend some time in the sun.

IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah,yellow ain’t good. Green ain’t good either. I knew a girl in middle school that was white as a ghost. She just had super white skin pigment. Definitely Caucasian...
A blood work up is the only way to know where you stand. If there’s a genuine concern, make it happen. If you have a problem getting your blood drawn, have them lay you down and numb the spot properly. Don’t look at it being done. There is a kind of psychosomatic condition in which people faint at the sight of blood,it’s not controllable. It’s nothing to be ashamed of if this is the case, a large percentage of the population experiences this. And...doctors,by the time YOU see them,have seen everything there is to see.

alexa0ne

Tenderfoot
Jun 21, 2018
Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go for leafy vegetable, meat, and seafood. Have you tried to talk to your doctor about a certain diet that you can try?

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Uhhhhhh.......Is this just like some sort of random post to see what responses you get?

This is the same guy who wanted to know what kind of weights to use to gain weight. He's skinny and pale. I've known a lot of skinny pale people. they were fine. Get a blood test.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
go to a treasure hunting site and ask a medical question...? go to your doctor he or she will fix you up. now if you want the best damn advice on how to find treasure your in the right place...bar none

manisthajain

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check your skin to the doctor, and also go for the morning walk in morning for fresh sunny.

Every morning fresh sunny, its too much helpful vitamins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread