Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Still recovering from the surgery and already can tell that things are better. I haven't been able to sit very long and not be hurting and getting up was murder plus just embarrassing. Now I am getting up easier, even from being on the floor or ground. Still have some issues being healed but still very happy with the surgery. Now, we are in process of packing, cleaning and minor home repairs as we prepare to move in another month or so. We have stuff boxed up, hopefully where we can still find something if we need it. We had to move our bed into the living room for both room and because our small air conditioner for the bedroom quit. it is what it is. We are pretty busy anyhow and this has really put a dampener on hobbies. We are also trying to help my father with his new home plus his moving. it has been a roller coaster with this new home build of my dad's but hopefully it will all play out in the next two months. So, detecting will be on hold for the most part as we take care of all of the things that we have to take care of but I will still be checking in to see what is going on...at least that's what I hope. Jerry/Dirtlooter

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hope you get better soon. Just take it easy and don't rush it. We're hoping for you.:icon_thumright:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good Luck on the house repairs and moving. Get well soon! :icon_thumleft:

Please keep your wonderful stories coming, I sure love reading each one. :occasion14:

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jerry, it's great to hear from you in any capacity..whether it's detecting or simply putting around the house. Wish I was nearer to you, I'd be over to help out faster than you could dig a silver quarter! I have more than one spare window unit I'd gladly donate to the cause, I'd even slide that baby in for ya! Any Tnetters close to ole Looter with a spare window a/c unit!!?? Good luck to you and the missus...I bet the lack of competitive detecting is taking the toll on her too! You got a good one there, I'm sure she's taking real good care of ya. Hang in there Jer...cross your fingers, see if anyone close has a spare unit for a GREAT cause..Ddf.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you heal quickly so you can help wife out more

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Healing happens at its own pace, so take it as it comes and don't rush. Continued prayers.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions