Ancient Historical Research Foundation aka Terry Carter

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

I am putting together a Trophy/Award in regards to the work that Terry Carter has done for Treasure Hunting. Terry has put together many, many videos by talking to old timers and not so old timers and I want to elect Terry to receive the Karl Von Mueller Treasure Hunter Award for bringing us closer to understanding what it is we are seeing, what to look for and by bringing us some really excellent clues to Treasure of all sorts.

Terry has a HEART of GOLD when it comes to treasure with all of us in mind.

I am asking all of you who know Terry or have viewed his videos that we really appreciate all that he has done for us.

Feel free to post your comments in regard to Terry and to the Ancient Historical Research Foundation.

Thank you all

Best regards

LUE-Hawn

Last edited:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never heard of him :dontknow:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never heard of the "foundation" either...

Isn't the word " foundation " used in conjunction with "charitable" entitles ?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is he a member here? I've never heard of him or the "foundation", either.

But if they're doing good work and research that's commendable.

Are we invited to the award banquet?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't know he was a member but I have seen videos with him.. the Skin walker ranch one is like another place I know of.
Interesting! !!!

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ancient Historical Research Foundation website looks like nothing more than a collation of articles from all over the internet.

There does not appear to be anything called the Karl Von Mueller Treasure Hunter Award. (Von Mueller died in 1990)

Was the OP just an attempt to drive traffic to the website?

Last edited:
OP
OP
LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

Terry Carter has videographed several Treasure related video’s and has amassed several great leads by talking with old timers who actually found and profited from them. I know some of you know of Randy Bradford and the work he has done on the LUE Map and Terry talks about Ancient sites all through the Southwest. Here are a few links to his videos:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8aII61m7t1s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pX7ImrHPURQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eK_1Mf05Guk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FHryALk3Tx8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XFFrJHQIrns

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n4E9UwpoqY0

These are just a sampling of the videos he has produced.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry who? Oh, Jimmy Carters cousin? Wasn't he worse off than the brother, Billy? He can't even get a beer named after him. Yea, what the heck. I'll send him a few bucks since he has fallen on hard times. What's the address?

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you've never heard of Terry and interested in treasure stories (not necessarily metal detecting in general), check him out on YT! Highly recommended. I am subscribed to Terry's YouTube channel. His contributions in videos are amazing. Yes, he does deserve an award. He's been all over and graciously shares his knowledge and interviews.

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no award of this name, what are you talking about? Karl Von Mueller Treasure Hunter Award. (Von Mueller died in 1990)

OP
OP
LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no award of this name, what are you talking about? Karl Von Mueller Treasure Hunter Award. (Von Mueller died in 1990)

Hello All,

If you read the first part I want to put together an award to acknowledge Terry Carter. I came up with the name The Karl Von Mueller Award as a thank you to Terry for all he has done to promote Treasure Hunting. He has over 30 videos. He has been into treasure hunting for well over 30 years and he has provided clues to many famous treasure sites. If you have any doubts just watch some of his videos, He has some great names and has talked to the Noss family about the Victorio Peak Bars of Gold and more.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Mayan Hunter

Jan 25, 2011
Utah desert
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Colt 44/Fisher Gemini lll/Minolta 400 SLR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
At the end of July 2023 Terry Carter organized the Moon Lake Gathering, for about 250 - 300 Treasure hunters, at Altamont Utah. Met some from North Dakota who drove to the event and weren't disappointed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread