The crotch grabbers got me!

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you got felt up by means of the old skin cream on the crotch trick......:laughing7:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
God, hate when that happens. At least buy me dinner first.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Creeping Mongolian Crotch Crickets? hawkeye.gif

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yea... I hate that crap. I got "terry" frisked about 10 years ago by a young cop with 2 other ones standing by. When he hit the crotch area I came unglued!!!!! I told him the next time you repeat that "You'll be arresting me for assault". I told him to go home to his boyfriend to do that **** because I'm NOT HIM! AND.... he (the cop) got pissed. I told him to good ahead try again... I dare ya! The other 2 cops thought it was funny as hell which made him even madder. So I just threw "gasoline on the fire" by referencing his "boyfriend" a few more times. I was on my way about 3 minutes later. I think he was pissed because nobody had EVER held him accountable, verbally assaulted and/or challenged him before and he couldn't believe I did it in front of the other cops. The other 2 cops knew he went to far and got a chuckle listening to me rip him a new ass!

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea... I hate that crap. I got "terry" frisked about 10 years ago by a young cop with 2 other ones standing by. When he hit the crotch area I came unglued!!!!! I told him the next time you repeat that "You'll be arresting me for assault". I told him to go home to his boyfriend to do that **** because I'm NOT HIM! AND.... he (the cop) got pissed. I told him to good ahead try again... I dare ya! The other 2 cops thought it was funny as hell which made him even madder. So I just threw "gasoline on the fire" by referencing his "boyfriend" a few more times. I was on my way about 3 minutes later. I think he was pissed because nobody had EVER held him accountable, verbally assaulted and/or challenged him before and he couldn't believe I did it in front of the other cops. The other 2 cops knew he went to far and got a chuckle listening to me rip him a new ass!

It is Men like you------------------

That make this country so GREAT.
Marvin

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Flying back from Buffalo, my mouth wash had peroxide in it & set off the test strip for explosive. The doufus TSA guy had opened the factory seal himself & I drank a swig. I lit into him! In my best DI voice started asking him if he was really that stupid. Then asked if he was going to boot me out of line since it appears I had an explosive inside me. He started to shakely answer, cut him off and asked "I thought you had to have a high school diploma to work for TSA. How'd you get the job. pointed & said "Hey bud your fly is open! You been over in the frisking area?" He couldn't speak& just waved me through. Next station, the frisking. As soon as the lady got to my knees I told her to call a city cop. One walks over, asks me what the problem was. Told him I wanted him to witness & Arrest her for molestation & groping if she touches my groin. She stands up & tells me I can't proceed without being frisked and to go to this other area. I asked her if I could go on. Her response? NO! I said are you sure? YES I AM! Pointed to the officer & told him I would like to press charges for kidnapping. He busts up. I stated I'm not being allowed to go about my business & being forced against my will to go over there. By this time there's 4 TSA goons & two supervisors around me. Stated again I wanted to have the lady arrested & since all these goons were involved now I wanted them arrested too! The cop pulls one of the supervisors aside, did the whisper thing & the supervisor comes back & tells me to get my stuff & go. As I'm walking away, I see the cop giving me a thumbs up. After all this My friends are acting like they don't know me & one of them refuses to fly with me ever.

I've found something that freaks the TSA idiots out. When they get testy or start barking orders, ask them if they are a sworn peace officer. Done this twice so far & for some reason it just freaks them the heck out!

Remember! Ya just gotta have fun with it! Even if your friends won't fly with you again.

Your problem with the lotion was probably caused by zinc in it. Not confirmed but someone told me his friend had a bad burn & was supposed to be putting this silvadine (not sure of the spelling) ointment on it. They made him throw it away for the same reason.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've wanted to walk up to the friskers & when they get to the groin area, tell them "Oh! almost forgot! They said legally I have to inform you I'm HIV positive & have syphilis." ok go ahead!

Haven't gotten the guts enough yet. Gimmee time!

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those crotch grabbers would be disappointed if they grabbed my crotch, just ask my wife!!

orange_sweetheart

Sep 5, 2014
Denton, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been there, done that. In front of a completely packed-out Love Field terminal. The TSA agent seemed so apologetic and nervous. I just said, "Do whatcha gotta."

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, if the frisker is a Nice Lady I say :How about we get one of those Rooms over there and Get More In Depth, are you a good kisser?

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those crotch grabbers would be disappointed if they grabbed my crotch, just ask my wife!!

All jokes aside... If anybody is hung like a stud gerbil or NOT and then.... either a man or a women grabs my crotch for any reason during a simple routine search I'm coming unglued! You'll all be reading about me in the news in some form or the other. THAT WILL NEVER happen to me again without me giving prior warning to the person.

I truly believe the reason he got so pissed was because I was verbally assaulting him and daring him to do something about it... let alone repeat his actions.

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't give a rat's behind. My legs and back were hurting from standing in line and all I wanted to do was sit down. And I did it right there in front of everyone. And I had to go potty. If they had farted around any longer I could have peed on the floor and frankly my dear, I wouldn't have give a.....concrete structure used to hold back water.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions