To catch a THIEF .... Feels so good! - Page 5
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: To catch a THIEF .... Feels so good!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Dec 2014
    Far North Corner of CA
    AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
    1221 times
    I'm learning
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by devldog View Post
    This is hard to imagine. It's almost like saying you can't prosecute someone for murder if they only shoot or stab their victim once and they die. They could only be charged for murder if they shoot or stab their victim x amount of times. Where in the world has Morality and Common Sense gone in our country?
    Dog, it's really not far from that now. Think about it honestly and objectively. If you can, and do read, you've read a number of accounts wherein a crook successfully sued a victim. Here's a hypothetical. Joe the burglar gets shot while in somebody's home while actively robbing it. JB suffers life altering consequences of being shot and successfully sues Johnny Homeowner for injuries sustained while committing said crime. We're there already!!

PS...don't misunderstand the "can and do" part about reading. Most Americans only want to look at a picture. Very few really do actually READ.
    GB1, devldog, Nitric and 1 others like this.
    An Ode
    To William Jefferson Clinton

He smoked but didn't inhale
    Poked, but didn't impale
    Made aware of the dress
    He was forced to confess
    A snail can't deny his own trail

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor /Galice Oregon
    Bounty hunter gold digger Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats Keene A52P Blue Bowl Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
    11566 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I'am glad you got your stuff back....and that the "perp"was arrested and no harm came to you or your family. Thieves are a detriment to our society.

I was involved with bail enforcement AKA bounty hunter. I was helping out my cousin as his partner suffered from a on the job injury. I should have researched thee... on the job injury. Bail jumpers don't really want to get caught. Duh....
    I encountered absolute scumbags that would do anything to avoid being caught. After a few months of getting punched...chasing a-holes around, and sitting in a car watching... waiting for hours, the job had a negative influence on me. I could fight fast, for 6' 5" and 275... and still got bit, spit on, kicked/punched in the nads .... I wore a cup after that...took two times.. I was accidentally tased by my cousin during an apprehension... that was the last straw! I wanted to beat him but he is a lot bigger then me!

So, carrying a gun...yes. Concealed only, used for the ....hope it never happens... encounter. Don't brandish it.

I'm sure Tim will show up and voice his opinion per the norm...I could tell him bite me...
    But not until he joins the political forum. Hey there are two libs there.. so you won't be alone.
    Last edited by Oregon Viking; Jul 30, 2018 at 01:38 PM.
    GB1, devldog, Kace and 3 others like this.

Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.

Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of your life.

A student said to his master, "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied, "It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than to be a gardener in a war."

us
    Jul 2017
    The Old North State
    Equinox 600 Tesoro Cutlass Bounty Hunter Tracker II
    833 times
    Sorry about the thawing snowflake.

I know how hard it is when you have to defer desires, make good decisions, choose to stay in school and pay attention, and work hard. If I had enough tissues for everyone on the site, I'd offer you one but, since I don't, that wouldn't be fair to those who didn't get one.

NOTE: For those who are offended by this post, I wish I could care.

Have a nice day.
    Plumbata, devldog, chub and 2 others like this.
    ---------------------
    To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven.
    Therefore, remember your creator in the days of your youth.

us
    Mar 2012
    Georgia
    Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
    3542 times
    Relic Hunting
    Thieves have no sympathy coming from me. In the last good while a lot of motivation has been taken away from our society regarding getting a job, holding a job, and working an honest job as a career. To a lot of the young generation today (Low Lives Only), it is easier to sit back, smoke, shoot up, drink, and when you get low or need a fix go steal and take from those who have worked hard for what little they have. Nothing worse than a Thief in my book. We need to go back and make our prisons a little less accommodating and not such a nice place to be.
    GB1, Greastart, Kace and 2 others like this.

us
    Mar 2012
    Georgia
    3542 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Greastart View Post
    Dog, it's really not far from that now. Think about it honestly and objectively. If you can, and do read, you've read a number of accounts wherein a crook successfully sued a victim. Here's a hypothetical. Joe the burglar gets shot while in somebody's home while actively robbing it. JB suffers life altering consequences of being shot and successfully sues Johnny Homeowner for injuries sustained while committing said crime. We're there already!!

PS...don't misunderstand the "can and do" part about reading. Most Americans only want to look at a picture. Very few really do actually READ.
    It's like the old pirate saying: "Dead men tell No Tales......or sues." Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of these itching to shoot someone, but if one breaks into my home while my family and I are home, deadly force will be initiated for we will be in fear of our lives. The way society is today, one can't take the chance that a thief will be a good guy and just beat the heck out of your family or worse, and then just rob you and leave you alone. If a thief breaks into your home while you are at home, they are either crazy, drugged up, or just plain mean, maybe just a combination of all 3. At any rate they deserve exactly what they get or what the homeowner has in their hands.
    Kace, Nitric and hill_billiez like this.

us
    Mar 2012
    Georgia
    3542 times
    Relic Hunting
    Thieves have no sympathy coming from me. In the last good while a lot of motivation has been taken away from our society regarding getting a job, holding a job, and working an honest job as a career. To a lot of the young generation today (Low Lives Only), it is easier to sit back, smoke, shoot up, drink, and when you get low or need a fix go steal and take from those who have worked hard for what little they have. Nothing worse than a Thief in my book. We need to go back and make our prisons a little less accommodating and not such a nice place to be.

Charter Member
    us
    Classic car lover

Jul 2017
    East TX
    Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre.
    19207 times
    baseball cards,hunting,bottle digging,coin roll hunting,shooting,Metal Detecting, swimming,
    Banner Finds (1)
    i will never forget this story. My great grandfather God rest his soul was outside doing some work when there dog started to go crazy he went inside grabbed the shotgun went outside and the dog was chasing the thief. The thief climb the fence when he got to the top he turned around to make sure nobody was following him then he turned again and about that time my great grandfather lit his butt up with bird shot the thief was arrested when he went to the hospital
    Kace, devldog, RTR and 4 others like this.
    audemus jura nostra defendere

neque deditionem

us
    Mar 2012
    Georgia
    3542 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by gold boy View Post
    i will never forget this story. My great grandfather God rest his soul was outside doing some work when there dog started to go crazy he went inside grabbed the shotgun went outside and the dog was chasing the thief. The thief climb the fence when he got to the top he turned around to make sure nobody was following him then he turned again and about that time my great grandfather lit his butt up with bird shot the thief was arrested when he went to the hospital
    This was a Double Whammy in more than one way. Lol The Thief got exactly what he deserved.
    Megalodon, GB1, Kace and 1 others like this.

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7961 times
    The Truth
    Candy is dandy but buckshot is better.
    GB1 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Classic car lover

Jul 2017
    East TX
    Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre.
    19207 times
    baseball cards,hunting,bottle digging,coin roll hunting,shooting,Metal Detecting, swimming,
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red James Cash View Post
    Candy is dandy but buckshot is better.
    that is all he had at the time
    Red James Cash and Kace like this.
    audemus jura nostra defendere

neque deditionem

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7961 times
    The Truth
    I use to make my own special loads from bird shot rounds.Pull out some of the wedding and you could fit 4 .50 caliber muzzle loader balls in place of the bird shot.Another load was a bunch of quarter inch ball bearings.
    GB1 likes this.

us
    Sep 2013
    Scituate, RI
    Garrett AT Pro
    5183 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    I'm sure Tim will show up and voice his opinion as per the norm...I could tell him bite me
    Right back at you. Maybe if you took a self-defense course and cut back on the beers, you wouldn't feel the need to carry a gun. At your alleged 6'5" and 275, you are considered obese. Time for a diet, slim.
    Last edited by FreeBirdTim; Jul 30, 2018 at 09:59 AM.

Charter Member
    us
    Roger

Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    Teknetics Liberator Falcon MD-20 *********** Blue Bowl Angus MacKirk sluice Miller Table
    13465 times
    Heres one for you.....Many moons ago while driving home from the shooting range,I was stopped waiting for a red-light to change.I happen to notice movement in the rear views.What was it ? Two black males late teens approaching one with a knife,one with a baseball bat. I didn't know them and My 68 Vet only had two seats,as we all know . As the guy with the knife approached the passenger door and started to open it, I grabbed my 6" Colt Python 357 mag,cocked it and said,can I help you ? His eyes enlarged 4 fold.Dropped the knife ,the other guy dropped the bat,and they ran away at mach 3.
    Kace, GB1, chub and 3 others like this.

us
    May 2018
    Maryland
    White's MXT Tesoro Cibola Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
    2525 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Red James Cash View Post
    I use to make my own special loads from bird shot rounds.Pull out some of the wedding and you could fit 4 .50 caliber muzzle loader balls in place of the bird shot.Another load was a bunch of quarter inch ball bearings.
    Hardened steel bearings are probably not good for your shotgun bore or choke.
    GB1 and Nitric like this.

us
    Sep 2013
    Scituate, RI
    Garrett AT Pro
    5183 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Last edited by FreeBirdTim; Jul 30, 2018 at 10:47 AM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links