Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This was a total surprise for me, I got a package from my brother yesterday. He had come in from Florida for the month of June to help my father with his new house that he was building. He was supposed to help my father move a lot of his things up into the new house but not much actually got done. So, I fed him/them numerous times and took my brother fishing etc to give him something to do.

My brother has invested a lot of money into his camera hobby and so I took him numerous times to places to get pictures of critters in the wild as well as floral. He managed pictures of hawks swooping down, Indigo Buntings, Bluebirds, new born fawns, snakes, bucks in velvet, black widows and fawns nursing their mothers. So, he sends me this package that contains a GoPro Black Hero with a ton of accessories. He had bought all of this, intending to use it while paddle boarding etc but never got into it. He said that it might have three pics on it and most everything is still in the packages.

I had previously looked at them in EBAY but just never bit the bullet and bought one, now I have one. One of the reasons that I hadn't bought one was because of the challenge of having to learn how to use it but now I have to. One of my struggles that I still have from my strokes is learning new stuff and remembering what I have just learned but the brain needs challenges like this. it may be a few months before I actually get to play with it because of being in process of trying to get moved but I have yet another toy to play with. I am a crazy blessed man for sure. Videos....mmmmmmmmm, probably not but who knows. DL

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Look forward to some videos.:icon_thumright:

Bengsxr

Jul 14, 2018
Pearland, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look I can take that camera off your hands so it won’t stress you out also I would pick it up on my way to my fathers in Helena that way you dont even have to trouble yourself with mailing it to me.
I’m just picking on you, I hope you learn it and enjoy it. They are pretty nifty.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't wait to see videos from you so keep us all informed!

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was nice of your brother. Hope we get to see some pics. Take care

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd get a load of you on the seek for treasure mate! WOO HOO! Videos of the Dirtlooter clan in action. Your brother is well blessed and so are ya'll.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don’t feel bad I’m can remember a paragraph right after reading it. Have fun learning it and you will.

It’s been my experience in life work, hobbies etc. that it’s takes me longer to learn something, but when I did, all others had to move out my way.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Enjoy the new GoPro! Now with the new GoPro, we expect narrated videos of your life adventures! :icon_thumleft:

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Jerry, been almost a week and I have yet to see any vids posted! Lol, I been hoping to see you on a live dig, pulling fist fulls of silver and gold! Or at least you and Mama enjoying your Frosty's...You got good ppl, and your ppl got good friends like you. Works good like that..Ddf.

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good luck on your new challenge post some pictures. God Bless You.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions