mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man I would love to have that MG42 for display. Those Sturmgewehrs aren't bad either. If you dig into the story and see some of the other photos, the guy has found quite the assortment of rifles and other various arms. But I know the gun laws in Germany are pretty strict. Even if they're no longer usable.

Thanks for sharing the story.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder?? If I came across a cache of weapons while metal detecting, I would think that someone was hiding them for a purpose. I have a CCP and am allowed to purchase and keep guns in my home.
I think most of us would call in the police so they can investigate if the weapons are connected to any illegal activities or were stolen. I would be sure to take pictures of the serial numbers before calling the police.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
i wouldn't tell any one i would keep them heck i wouldn't even post them on here

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Only problem with that is if you croak unexpectedly and your relatives later discover the Nazi armory and paraphernalia. Best to have a letter ready that explains its "just a collection..for historical interest only" !

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only problem with that is if you croak unexpectedly and your relatives later discover the Nazi armory and paraphernalia. Best to have a letter ready that explains its "just a collection..for historical interest only" !

Maybe he was trying to make Germany great again?

chub

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread