IS IT BETTER ? ITS NEW ! BUT IS IT WORTH IT ? - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: IS IT BETTER ? ITS NEW ! BUT IS IT WORTH IT ?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jul 2017
    The Old North State
    Equinox 600 Tesoro Cutlass Bounty Hunter Tracker II
    833 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by against the wind View Post
    LMAO,, thanks for the chuckle,,
    If you don't see the funny things in this life, you just end up miserable. Ain't nobody got time for that.
    63bkpkr likes this.
    ---------------------
    To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven.
    Therefore, remember your creator in the days of your youth.

us
    Jul 2017
    The Old North State
    Equinox 600 Tesoro Cutlass Bounty Hunter Tracker II
    833 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronzie View Post
    Tesoro's are the most fun to swing imo.
    While I have an EQ-600 (wish I had bought the 800) and my old Tesoro (thrift shop buy), I actually enjoy using the Tesoro. It is much easier and I'm still learning the EQ. With the Tesoro, it beeps, I dig, pinpoint, dig, pinpoint ... I will admit, however, that the numbers on the EQ are fun to think about ... and my grand-daughters can come up with some great ideas as to what is in the hole. Alas, it is never the treasure chest they seek.
    Last edited by Stringtyer; Aug 06, 2018 at 04:54 PM.
    63bkpkr and Ronzie like this.
    ---------------------
    To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven.
    Therefore, remember your creator in the days of your youth.

us
    Northern California

Aug 2007
    Southern California
    XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
    4543 times
    The multi-frequency ability is interesting but (as it has already been said) really learn your existing machine to the maximum level in all circumstances and this may require the purchase of several different coils even from manufacturers other than the folks that made the detector. "Some Accessories" make a palpable improvement to A detector! However, the detector should be a fairly good model in any manufactures line of machines. The machines you are discussing are all good machines from what I've watched on Youtube.

It took me a long time to have a general feel for my GMT out in gold country, as I acquired some new hints and tips I started finding placer gold though not pounds of it only parts of an ounce. Finding any gold with a detector is a hoot, just like finding a silver or gold object in 'town'!! Going out frequently with any machine is required to learn it even if a person has a test garden planted, the test garden does not change where different locations are just that, different locations with changes in soil, etc. Oh, have fun out there whatever you do!.......................63bkpkr

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	185_8515.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	121.2 KB 
ID:	1619511 Location, location, location makes a big difference, a capable machine for what one is searching for that can handle the ground one is in and then experience to gain knowledge of that machine in the location brought about finding this about 1/4 oz of California Gold. The Adventure IS the big payoff as the area is just stunning whereas the gold is fun to look at.
    Last edited by 63bkpkr; Aug 06, 2018 at 05:14 PM.
    Out searching w/GMT & friend under my arm

us
    Mar 2010
    Southwest Georgia
    XP Deus, White's DFX
    6225 times
    I am surprised no one has mentioned the XP Deus. It is very light weight, wireless and when improvements come out for it all you have to do is download them to your computer and install them on the machine.
    My wife does all the driving, I just hold the steering wheel.

ca
    May 2009
    Southern Ontario
    Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
    471 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fyrffytr1 View Post
    I am surprised no one has mentioned the XP Deus. It is very light weight, wireless and when improvements come out for it all you have to do is download them to your computer and install them on the machine.
    If they changed the tones on the Deus it would be more attractive to me personally. I can't handle the whoopee cushion getting beat up by a rubber ducky sound.
    It absolutely drives my dobie nuts when I play Deus YouTube videos lol. It's the only knock I have against it.
    FreeBirdTim likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links