Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought I’d post a pic of my new beach ride.
This is a RadRover from radpowerbikes. This thing is fast and capable and can be ridden over most sand. Can go up to 25 mph.
6690F708-2E1E-4536-BAE3-BF4EFB0E7192.jpeg
AB0E16CA-63F3-4154-B166-57B9AEEE3F4D.jpeg
752EB0FD-8D38-4AEF-A8DA-1C87D3379D6C.png

Last edited:

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
very sweet ride, wish that they had something like that years ago

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
i can see myself tearing that thing up in the woods behind my house but it would be neat to have one though

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like those fat tire bikes! Keep thinking of getting one! Then my age kicks in, and the would sure look cool doing endos & practicing re-growing skin on the knees & palms off that! Seriously! looks like a good idea!!!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet ride,,
You would need 3 chains, 4 locks, and a guard dog to keep that thing from getting stolen in NYC .

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I love it! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
RustyGold

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Like those fat tire bikes! Keep thinking of getting one! Then my age kicks in, and the would sure look cool doing endos & practicing re-growing skin on the knees & palms off that! Seriously! looks like a good idea!!!

I think it would be fun growing some new skin:tongue3:
Seriously, you could probably handle this bike without any trouble. It’s user friendly. Things do happen though.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Be sure to put YOU'RE foot down when you stop.:laughing7: Congrats on the new bike.

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rusty that is nothing short of incredible! I'm over 50 and still occasionally blow the dust off my 20" bmx bike and putt around. I was an only child and spent a LOT of time alone, my salvation was my bicycles...now I'm having visions and memories of erecting very unsafe, non OSHA approved ramps out of whatever scrap wood, rocks and logs we could find, then all the neighborhood kids would take turns for the jumping contest. I remember (I'm chuckling) one time the nerd that pedaled about a hundred yards up the road to get a huge run at the ramp, which was a chunk of plywood propped up on the curb with other ballast for added height/distance...and whilst he was pedaling up the road, one kid "modified" the ramp by setting it up at about about a 45 degree angle...he hit that ramp at approximately warp 6, went straight UP, and I can vividly remember him actually clearing the stop sign...landing not as good as takeoff, and he just kind of laid there, he was breathing and no bones poking out so all was declared ok. Ahhh the good old days, thx for the memories Rusty! I really need one of those! Ddf.

OP
OP
RustyGold

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Great story Ddf! Those good times pass so fast.
The new electric bikes are something else. You really can get a work out on these things. The pleasure of cruising around on it really lights me up. It has an incredible range before each charge and five levels of pedal assist (or no assist) if necessary.
This (RadRover) is my Equinox in an e-bike. Lol! I’ve even put together a miniature sand scoop to carry on it.
Best of luck!
Rusty

dig deeper now

Jul 10, 2013
fulltiming rv'er anywhere in the 48 states
Detector(s) used
Safari MINELAB, minelab pin pointer,lesche left sided teeth ,Lowe's short shovel,12'' sand scoop 5x9 in. 2900 battery
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes we have them in Michigan for riding on beach to detect. Also use them for trail riding young men's bike. Nice photo's. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread