is there a treasure seekers guild or do the members keep it quiet

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
Hi is there a secret society a little like the freemasons or that skull and cross bones thing your prime minister belongs to so I heard. Where the members have access to documents and stuff that the likes of myself have trouble looking at I heard that you get a card and everything and have a ring with a picture of a metal detector on it and this group finds 90% of the best finds my questions are these how much to join ,what is it called,and how do you join I came to these conculsions because a select handful of people find the best stuff. I mean come on it must be due to more than research,dedication,committment and experience and the fact they dont waste time writing posts that on the face of it dont make a lot of sense and yea the denials will follow about the exsistence of such a club. I watch enough of the Xfactor to Know the truth is out there

ericwt

Feb 8, 2004
Yes and yes. ;D

No ring though. Invitation only.

I would tell you more but I would have to kill you.

Trust no one and yes we know who you are.

Ratman

Jul 2, 2007
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I doubt it if anything like that exists . It all boils down to this . No matter how great of a detectorist one is , there is always someone better . And that goes with the latter of this hobby . I just except it at that . Some have been doing this for a long time and their skills show . If it was easy everyone would be making great finds . That's why we only see a few of the elite . By the way I hunt with one of those elite on a regular basis and if you had the chance to watch him do his majic then you would be a true beleiver . Skills , Skills , Skills ..... ;D

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
for $8000.00 you get a majic stone, you toss this in a lake on a full moon that falls on a sunday..14 days later you get a call from mr h..
he'll let you know when to rub the possum oil on your forehead,, after that it's all uphill, it's really very simple,
if you want , i'll give you the adress to mail the money to, and in less than 47 days you'll be a member !
there is no name though, there's a tattoo you can get, and a secret handshake.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
No denying it .....there is an elite organization where a member invites you, then there is the initiation.....I can tell you this much.....the members do not post anything worth much ....just their junk finds....like a little silver....few coppers....any coins 1700's and up ....just the common finds......If you are eligible ....we will let you know ......Green, You might have said too much.....Eric ,you know what to do ......

Ascholten

Jul 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
First you have to remove your tinfoil hat so that our satellites can penetrate your brain waves and we can learn all about you, then if you are deemed worthy we will give you a secret pin you can show everyone to let them know you are 'one of the boys'

aaron

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
what was that guys name that used to say silver is nice...is this the same guy??? ???

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
DFX-Gregg said:
what was that guys name that used to say silver is nice...is this the same guy??? ???

No thats nothing to do with myself but my posts do get compared to the I like Silver guy dont know why? its a complete mystery to me

If its a comparsion based on wit thxs

if its based on stupidity of posts Iam not to sure

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
strike it rich said:
DFX-Gregg said:

No thats nothing to do with myself but my posts do get compared to the I like Silver guy dont know why? its a complete mystery to me

If its a comparsion based on wit thxs

if its based on stupidity of posts Iam not to sure

No I actually thought the guy was ok...really liked silver though! I hardly ever find any silver and he would still reply to my posts saying silver is always nice!

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Stop.

You've already said too much...

Meeting at "the house" tonight to discuss the leak.

Remember the Code.

Remember your promises.

This post will be deleated in 2 hours.

Skifisher

Apr 17, 2007
Anaheim, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX
You guys are saying waaaaaay too much. Next you'll be telling him about the "secret" forum here, and giving out the password...... Jeeeesh!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
alarm alarm---master---- there is a knock at the door -- there is one seeking to enter ---who will "stand good for him?" and thus allow him to enter amougst us --so that he may state what knowledge he seeks from us? --- the tyler (sgt at arms)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions