Electric gold

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
This question is best asked at the Gold Refining Forum. There are many members there that do this profitably.

Additionally, your question is very open ended.

Can someone profitably recover gold from electronics? Yes. Is it likely? No. Why not? Most people are unwilling to learn what is necessary to do so profitably. I could go on with this.

Is there a way to do it without chemicals? Yes. What is that? Sell sorted items to others. What if I want to recover gold myself? Then you would have to use chemicals. Notably, a variety of acids.

Time for more coffee.

OP
OP
J

Justin1978

Jul 11, 2018
Proctor, AR
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter gold digger.... HEY!!!! it was all i could afford
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I've looked and looked but just can't seem to find the gold refining forum, gold prospecting, yes, refining, no. Maybe you would be so kind as to point me in the right direction because, do far, the hunt for it seems, well, open-ended.

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
If you can not find goldrefiningforum.com, then try goldrefiningwiki.com. Goran has put links on his site.

Why am I pushing you there? Far too many people have created toxic messes by following bad advice from a variety of sources. The folks at GRF are more than willing to help people who want to do it right the first time.

Time for more coffee.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread