HORROR STORIES

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you care to go back in the thread, i posted some pictures of my 69 TA

Sorry, man. Somehow, I missed that altogether. That body style is as good as it gets. What a shame there's not even a Pontiac being made today. Thanks for sharing.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_4539.JPG IMG_4539.JPG Hers a photo of the 65 911 I sold last year

xcopperstax

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2018
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a kid I was always interested in bottle dumps because my parents had some old bottles that they had dug before I was born. As a 13-16 year old I had located a couple old dump spots and dug up a small collection of bottles. It seems to be part of murphy's law that all bottle dumps have poison ivy or oak. I got poison oak every time I dug but I would wait until it was cold and go out there. That helped but I still got it every time! My finds were not incredible but I really loved those bottles. In my early 20's my mom sold our house and moved with the bottles. They made the move but sat in a leaky trailer for a couple years and I never saw them again. I still think about them. The plus side is that I did have some smaller artifacts that survived the move and I still have them today. The bottles are gone but I still have the memories!

OP
OP
mdj

mdj

May 15, 2011
midwest
Detector(s) used
ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
? What toys.

Top Member Reactions