Minelab is showing use their market leadership, multfrequency and now updates

gsignal888

Greenie
Aug 13, 2018
Toronto
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000, DIY TGSL, Tesoro soon (which model TBA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been shopping for a new detector for a long time now and Minelab Equinox 600 have me looking at it for some time now because of the multi frequency.

Being a budget detectorist, the Minelab is a stretch, but now with the firmware update and after watching so many videos how well it can update, I am sold.

Really hope other companies move ahead with multifrequency and firmware updating capabilities.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The XP DEUS has had computerized upgrades since it started production. It is the forward thinking way to go. I have numerous detectors in my arsenal, but I'm always watching what is going on with new technology. The Equinox 800 looks like it might be my next machine.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab Won me over in '99

& has Never Disappointed Me

OP
OP
G

gsignal888

Greenie
Aug 13, 2018
Toronto
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000, DIY TGSL, Tesoro soon (which model TBA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been using this Delta 4000 forever, but ready to the jump to a better machine. I really need GB which the Delta 4000 lacks.

The biggest pet peeve was the default speaker volume factory set at "8". I wear headphones always and if forget to turn down the headphones, I get a massive earful when I power up the machine. Called Teknetics and was told to turn down the headphone first. Such forward thinking as if I didn't know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread