All Treasure Hunting

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I ain't gotta love Texas. Texas is like grandma's wookie. Everyone knows it's down there, but nobody cares. I drove through Texas many years ago. I got pulled over for no reason, held on the side of the road by some PSYCHO TEXAS INBRED WANNA BE MARSHALL DILLION AZHO that held a gun on me, inside his coat pocket, until his partner finally pleaded with him enough, and after I told him he would have to shoot me in the back, then just walked away down the road, waiting to die at any moment. No, I ain't gotta love Texas. I hate Texas. I had California plates. Is that a reason to die in Texas?

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Had a flat driving through Texas and two troopers stopped to make sure I wouldn't have any problems. :icon_thumright:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
No, I ain't gotta love Texas. Texas is like grandma's wookie. Everyone knows it's down there, but nobody cares. I drove through Texas many years ago. I got pulled over for no reason, held on the side of the road by some PSYCHO TEXAS INBRED WANNA BE MARSHALL DILLION AZHO that held a gun on me, inside his coat pocket, until his partner finally pleaded with him enough, and after I told him he would have to shoot me in the back, then just walked away down the road, waiting to die at any moment. No, I ain't gotta love Texas. I hate Texas. I had California plates. Is that a reason to die in Texas?

you must have been in west or south TX

OP
OP
B

Bengsxr

Jul 14, 2018
Pearland, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well since it was such an awful experience for you I am 100 percent happy that you will not ever want to step foot on our great land. PS when you tell a story please try to make it more believable.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

whew! Is Texas a trigger word for you?

That situation was about 1 person, not the state.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully, this moron will have all his guns taken away from him for the rest of his life. Definitely a psycho who needs to be locked up.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rode my Harley all over Texas a few times. Never had a problem. People seemed friendly enough .
I didn't get pulled over by the police even though I had New York plates.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread