Jul 29, 2017
The Old North State
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Tesoro Cutlass
Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Soooo ... I was working in the back yard this morning using a come-along to pull a dead azalea out of the ground. When I had the plant extracted and was dismantling my pulling gear, one end of the come-along came off. The bolt and nut holding the end in place had fallen out. I got on my hands and knees to look for it with no success.

After a couple of minutes, my wife looked at me and said, "Hey, you have a few metal detectors." Of course, she was right and the bolt and nut were found quickly. Maybe I need to get out detecting more often than I do. Thanks Tesoro.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
haha love it

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Detectors come in handy. A few years back in the midst of a huge snowstorm my ice chopper was inadvertently buried while I was snow blowing the driveway. I didn’t realize it until a week or so later but all I needed to do was load batteries in the detector and I found it in minutes. I have also used it to find my property stakes, and have used my pinpointer multiple times to find the studs in the thick plaster walls of my home.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most wives like to get ya out of the house for a while lol

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You'd have crapped your pants if she cranked on your detector and found them for you. She seems like a keeper.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions