100 Youtube Subscriber Treasure Hunter Giveaway ideas

nuggetmann

Sep 16, 2018
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys. So as some of you know, I do YouTube videos of underwater metal detecting and treasure hunting. I want to do a giveaway plain and simple. What should I give away? Look below at the pictures. What would you like to have? Or can you think of something that would be cool to have that I didn't think of. Let me know so I can get this going. Thanks.

silver1.jpg silver2.jpg silver3.jpg silver4.jpg silver5.jpg silver6.jpg

As always. Go check out my youtube channel and subscribe. I'm posting twice a week hunting the waters for treasure.

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I subscribe to all Tnet members on Youtube. When I find out about them.

I'll subscribe later tonight when I'm on the other computer. This one is so old it won't play half of the videos on youtube. :laughing7:I'd like to see some underwater videos! I'll check it out and subscribe for sure!!!! :occasion14:

OP
OP
N

nuggetmann

Sep 16, 2018
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Nitric. I'm having so much fun making these videos. I find all kinds of things and for some reason I want to have these giveaways to show appreciation. AHHHHHH And you're in Dallas. I'm in Acworth. How cool

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like the magnet so I can magnet fish. I subscribed because I enjoy stuff like this. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.....

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Nitric. I'm having so much fun making these videos. I find all kinds of things and for some reason I want to have these giveaways to show appreciation. AHHHHHH And you're in Dallas. I'm in Acworth. How cool

Cool!! I didn't even notice your from GA! As far as the giveaways.. I think it's a great idea! I have a couple of friends playing on youtube with car channels. The one makes a ton of money on raffle type giveaways with cars. Anyone who gives $20 for support gets a chance at the car. They took in twice the amount of the car. There is legal stuff that goes to that and attorney's....You probably know about all that kind of stuff. But its an idea when you get enough subs. Just on a smaller scale. Instead of a car it's a chance at a silver dollar, or if tons of subs a detector. :laughing7:

For the 100 subs? I like the Morgan silver dollar idea. But you could also give choice too! The winner gets choice.

I want to start doing vids with my 3yr old son as the "Treasure Hunter". Edit it so that he's doing everything....But I haven' t played with that yet.

I'm "Doesn't Matter" on there, so if you see comments you'll know. I don't have any content, just a couple of vids to put with drone sales. I haven't taken them down yet. :laughing7:

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watch great stuff keep up the videos I subscribe when I see a tnetter on them also just been so busy with life kids life lol

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Question....

Does subscribing to your site put you on a continuous mailing list?

Got enough of them already dating back years....

OP
OP
N

nuggetmann

Sep 16, 2018
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
NO!!! Absolutely not. I don't want to annoy anyone with crazy ads or spam. I'm just a hobbyist like you and I want to have as much as I can before I leave this earth. Giving stuff away is a fun way for me to give back.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Save us BOTH some time and just send me something!:headbang:

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm via YouTube! I like relic hunting, reading about others’ finds, and winning prizes could be fun too. Hmmmm all prize ideas are very nice. I want to get some Andre coin cleaning pencils some day too.. Have fun. I will go check out your video(s)! I hope you get a lot of subscribers! My husband and I may be taking a trip to Savannah for a “ghost tour” in October...though I wish I could find time and a place to metal detect there too.

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great idea...it's nice that you offer this, a lot of members ask for subscription to their you tube channel but this is the first offer that I know of, it is great to give back. Every year at about the holidays, I get all my dug clad together, tumble it and I'll usually put all the dimes or quarters in a bowl and post a contest, to guess how many there is. Closest gets a silver surprise. Msbeepbeep won and was the recipient of a Walker last year. Here's an idea, how about offering something up that you have found while water detecting...silver, coins, jewelry etc...Good luck! Ddf.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions