Apr 17, 2018
Biloxi, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
5BCAA3DB-F921-4521-BB8E-91330DDD9786.jpeg

Everyone,

I was looking for a new find bag and couldn’t find the one I wanted. I looked at several sites and more bags than I care to count. Then I saw an ad on here from Freeloader. I was very pleased with what he was making.

I purchased the Pack Mule bag from him and cannot be more happy. It is comfortable to wear and he allowed me to customize it to my taste. He has several different models and several different colors. He asks you if there is anything extra he can do to the bag for you and is VERY reasonable with his price. If you are looking for a bag, check him out!!! He is a Treasurenet member and a small business man. I’m very happy I found him and his product on here!!

Look him up and support his business!!!

Thanks,
James Banta

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my pack mule is the best, love that thing. I rate 11 out of 10, would buy again. Likely will never have to buy again though, quality is very good.

GeoW

Jul 12, 2005
Coastal Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II, XP Deus, XP ORX, Nautilus DMCllBa, Troy X5 Shadow, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Outlaw
Sent Freeloader payment for a shovel holster several months ago. Heard nothing other than them having a new baby a while back.
Hope he's OK.
He's not been to this site for a while.

g

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread