Very nervous

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well yesterday they went inside of me and found that i am not getting blood in my left leg. Ok when i get nervous i tell real bad jokes. The doctor was shocked because i am still walking and not in very bad pain. After he told my wife and i that GOD must me watching over me. At that point i made a weird statement. I told him GOD said Go Out Detecting. :dontknow:

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats not weird at all. OK maybe a little. We all get that voice in our heads. I just wonder if its God, the id ego or what lol. I just hope its not the devil. Best of luck with the leg. If you don't have any necrosis or ischemia oyu'll be good to go with some clot busting drugs. I am assuming its a blood clot?

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
:occasion14: Wishing you the best.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wishing you the best of health. You know, the Lord works in mysterious ways.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I hope everything works out in your favor...I will pray for your good health. :occasion14:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red wanted to go detecting the day she got out of the hospital for her 3rd Heart attack :hello: we went for an hour three days later hh Chug

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Take care of yourself my friend. Once we pass, who'll be here to tell the kids things we wish to warn them about?

Stick in there, we gotta have someone to warn them, where others wish to destroy our future as a sanctuary place. We NEED sanctuary.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't be nervous you'll be ok, double A.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hang in there.

I mean it. lol

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope for the best outcome and prayers for help in getting there. Keep the swinging arm loosened up!

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AA, i don't know why you worry. Even If they amputate, and you don't know yet but IF the do, they will strap your stump to a skateboard and you can pay the neighbor's kid a few bucks to shove you around while you swing your machine.

The Creator has a plan for each of us, so just stay cool, its esasier that way. And be greatful, its more fun that way.:tongue3:

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AA, i don't know why you worry. Even If they amputate, and you don't know yet but IF they do, they will strap your stump to a skateboard and you can pay the neighbor's kid a few bucks to shove you around while you swing your machine.

The Creator has a plan for each of us. So just stay cool, its easier that way. And be greatful, its more fun that way.:tongue3:

Last edited:

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That may have been the spirit of Charles Garrett whispering to you. He whispers to me too. Last week he told me that my ATX isn't too heavy but that I am just a Sissy. He said, "SUCK IT UP SISSIE AND GET TO SWINGING!"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread