Stuperduke

May 30, 2017
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX-4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for anyone interested in contributing any metal detecting or prospecting resources for use on a new website. Images, map references, tutorials, and anything else someone may want to see would be greatly appreciated. I am also looking for images that could be used within the foundation of the website with permission from the user. The website can be viewed upon request but it is very much so still in development, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are you paying for content, or just looking for folks to give you stuff? :skullflag:

OP
OP
S

Stuperduke

May 30, 2017
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX-4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was just starting a conversation for anyone interested. Not sure I'm going to be paying for recommendations to websites I can find on my own.

OP
OP
S

Stuperduke

May 30, 2017
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX-4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see the road this is going down. Moderators can you please remove my posting? Did not understand it was an inappropriate topic.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
New website. Are you building it and what is its purpose? Can'r see why this thread would be canned, so far anyway.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the question is legimate. Non-for-profit or for-profit makes a difference if people are going to provide stories/photos of unique stuff related to mining. Terry probably is a good resource, but may not be interested in donating his efforts to someone else’s business venture. OP didn’t indicate one way or another.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Stuperduke

May 30, 2017
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX-4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a 100% not for profit deal with zero advertising.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Stuperduke, tell us what you need, and how to submit it. Thank you for your service Marine!:icon_thumright:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will the website be selling anything? Will the website have a forum? Those are questions that help decide if thread is breaking rules or not. I will leave thread alone till you respond.

Thank you for your service as well. :icon_thumleft:

Military Smiley Salute.png

OP
OP
S

Stuperduke

May 30, 2017
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX-4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reaching out to the mods to make sure I'm ok with my posting.

Last edited:

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
You still haven't said what the purpose of the website is
yet you want people to contribute to it? More information would be helpful.

OP
OP
S

Stuperduke

May 30, 2017
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX-4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to end the conversation here as I have decided to include features which would be not ok to discuss. Thank you all for not jumping the gun on my intentions. I'll stick to posts about metal detecting.

OP
OP
S

Stuperduke

May 30, 2017
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX-4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get it was fishy but I spoke with the moderators and we both concluded I would be breaching rules. I respect the community and its members so I decided to just end it there.

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to start a nude metal detecting and treasure hunting web site. Are there any nudist out there that metal detect? I think it will go over really big.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread