Frustration

bigmike

Jan 5, 2007
Oregon
Detector(s) used
fisher 1266xb
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi...sorry you seem to have had negative responses. I am a new member here and I think this site is a great learning tool. I haven't seen what your posts were about or what groups you frequent but I check out several different ones daily and from what I have seen, members on here are more than welcome to help newbies, such as myself. This is a site where people do help figure things out. Hopefully you have a better experience after reading posts from the members on here. They are a wealth of knowledge and are here to give pointers to people that are wanting to learn.

Mike

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wanted to put this out there - that I have had nothing but negative responses to each of my posts so far on this forum. It gets rather annoying to see that rather than helping - people criticize.

Why is this the case? I thought this site was going to be somewhere where we can all work together in figuring things out?

You say your receiving negative response to each of your posts, I have read through your posts and I do not see anyone breaking the rules.

Members are allowed to respectfully disagree with a members post as long as it is done so according to our rules.

Another issue is what you are trying to do by doing research and charging 20% recovery constitutes a business and anyone operating as a business is required to be a supporting vendor. Please do not make any further reference to doing research in exchange for 20% unless your a supporting vendor.

Bama Billy

Apr 2, 2018
Central Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also I’d just ignore the politics forum. Instead you could just rip your fingernails out with some pliers or maybe beat your head against a brick wall. Both choices make more sense than arguing politics

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm here for the gold and silver. Dont care about which banker boy slave master is better for america or who's imaginary friend loves them the most. It's a total waste of time to get heated and more divided while they bend us all over anyway. Too many people still believe the promises and its pathetic.
I was a charter member but paying to talk politics was a waste of time and not a benefit to pay for in my eyes.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Nothing beats a big hot steamy bowl of frustration. But be careful how you hold it or you just might spill it everywhere. A lot of people have.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread