The Brownwood Bloody Bill Myth - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: The Brownwood Bloody Bill Myth

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jun 2018
    700 times
    They certainly are, my friend. Fill'er up and pass tha donuts please.

Thank ye kindly.
    BC1969 and Kace like this.

us
    Feb 2006
    Brownwood, Texas
    Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Deepseeker, Dowsing Rods
    1208 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I've spent 13 years, thousands of hours with the help of many other reputable researchers, investigating the truth about "Bloody Bill" Anderson and I can tell you, without a shred of doubt, that William C. Anderson of Salt Creek, Texas was exactly who he said he was - the only "Bloody Bill" Anderson of the Civil War. We've conducted the most extensive investigation into this topic that has ever been attempted or conducted. The truth is on the Internet for anyone to see but I'm no longer allowed to post links to it on this site and I will not waste any more of my time arguing with the naysayers about it. Believe whatever you want.
    ~Texas Jay
    Tnmountains and Rebel - KGC like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    30382 times
    Texas Jay your site allowed visitors to post comments which violates our rules. If you have a blog that does not allow comments you can post link.

A blog that allows comments acts like a forum and cant be posted, a blog without comments is just a blog and is allowed.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Apr 08, 2019 at 09:53 PM.
    BC1969, Kace and Ol' Kentuck like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Sep 2013
    Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
    9748 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Texas Jay your site allowed visitors to post comments which violates our rules. If you have a blow that does not allow comments you can post link.

A blog that allows comments acts like a forum and cant be pisted, a blog without comments is just a blog and is allowed.
    A typo by TH.. rare event there!
    Ol' Kentuck likes this.

us
    Feb 2006
    Brownwood, Texas
    Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Deepseeker, Dowsing Rods
    1208 times
    Texas Jay your site allowed visitors to post comments which violates our rules. If you have a blog that does not allow comments you can post link.

A blog that allows comments acts like a forum and cant be posted, a blog without comments is just a blog and is allowed.
    If you'll check the link at the bottom of the OP's original post and the second page that's linked to in the post above my previous post on this thread, you'll see that it DOES allow comments aka "responses". The reason there are no responses from anyone except the site's creator is that only a few people are signed up to comment. It's no different than my websites except that theirs has fewer people who are signed up to respond.
    ~Texas Jay

us
    Jun 2018
    700 times
    Yes, please do check the links. You will see that, as usual, Texas Jay is mistaken.

I made sure ta run it by Jeff before I ever posted it.

BC1969 and Kace like this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones, Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones, Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe. GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
    4596 times
    Metal Detecting, Relic and Artifact Hunting, Prohibition Era and Civil War Era Cache Hunting.
    That's a Blog...I tried to leave a comment after I wrote what I wanted and hit post...Everything Disappears.

He doesn't want comments...he's an historical investigator and journalist and he blogs on topics.

It's Not A Discussion Forum At All. No Worries.

Kace
    Ol' Kentuck likes this.
    FIRST: Research The TELLER OF THE TALE With As Much Due Diligence As The TALE Itself

us
    Feb 2006
    Brownwood, Texas
    1208 times
    So does that mean if I change my websites' settings to not allow comments that I can again post their links here? My sites have received very few legitimate comments although they've been viewed by hundreds of thousands of visitors over the past 9 years. Most of the comments I've received have been from Russian spammers anyway and I immediately mark them as "spam" and delete them. Disallowing comments would mean a lot less hassle for me.
    ~Texas Jay

us
    Feb 2006
    Brownwood, Texas
    1208 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jay View Post
    So does that mean if I change my websites' settings to not allow comments that I can again post their links here? My sites have received very few legitimate comments although they've been viewed by hundreds of thousands of visitors over the past 9 years. Most of the comments I've received have been from Russian spammers anyway and I immediately mark them as "spam" and delete them. Disallowing comments would mean a lot less hassle for me.
    ~Texas Jay

All I'm hearing are crickets. ha
    ~Texas Jay

us
    Jun 2018
    700 times
    No Russian spammers apparently.

us
    Feb 2006
    Brownwood, Texas
    1208 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Kentuck View Post
    No Russian spammers apparently.
    No moderators either apparently. I think they only come out when I try to post a link to the truth about history.
    ~Texas Jay

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    30382 times
    No moderators either apparently. I think they only come out when I try to post a link to the truth about history.
    ~Texas Jay
    TJ, you know how to reach mods, if you want to reach a mod report your post or send us a PM. Mods do not read every post or thread, many times we want see it unless it is reported or it pops up on the "New Post" forum as the last message posted.

I thought my post was clear....

Please do not disparage or attack the mods here, it is uncalled for, violates our rules and could end badly..

If you turn off comments and delete the comments posted you can post the link to your site .

Also highly recommend you not attack or disparage the mods here.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Apr 14, 2019 at 03:16 PM.
    Ol' Kentuck likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Jun 2018
    700 times
    Thank you TH, and I look forward to discussing Texas Jay's contributions in depth when we have the link.

us
    Feb 2006
    Brownwood, Texas
    1208 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Kentuck View Post
    Thank you TH, and I look forward to discussing Texas Jay's contributions in depth when we have the link.
    Who do you think you're fooling? You've had all the links to my websites for years. Discuss away.
    ~Texas Jay

us
    Jun 2018
    700 times
    Who do you think you're fooling? You've had all the links to my websites for years. Discuss away.
    ~Texas Jay

I'm sorry ta disappoint you TJ, but I follow tha rules here. I won't be baited into discussing something you are not allowed ta post a link to here on this site. When you can follow tha rules and have posted a link I can address discussion to, I will be happy ta oblige you. Until then, THIS thread pertains to tha article posted. Feel free to start your own thread when you have a suitable link to YOUR blog. Until then, we have nothing to discuss.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links