Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
That's a Blog...I tried to leave a comment after I wrote what I wanted and hit post...Everything Disappears.

He doesn't want comments...he's an historical investigator and journalist and he blogs on topics.

It's Not A Discussion Forum At All. No Worries.

Kace

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So does that mean if I change my websites' settings to not allow comments that I can again post their links here? My sites have received very few legitimate comments although they've been viewed by hundreds of thousands of visitors over the past 9 years. Most of the comments I've received have been from Russian spammers anyway and I immediately mark them as "spam" and delete them. Disallowing comments would mean a lot less hassle for me.
~Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So does that mean if I change my websites' settings to not allow comments that I can again post their links here? My sites have received very few legitimate comments although they've been viewed by hundreds of thousands of visitors over the past 9 years. Most of the comments I've received have been from Russian spammers anyway and I immediately mark them as "spam" and delete them. Disallowing comments would mean a lot less hassle for me.
~Texas Jay

All I'm hearing are crickets. ha
~Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No Russian spammers apparently. :dontknow:

No moderators either apparently. I think they only come out when I try to post a link to the truth about history.
~Texas Jay

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No moderators either apparently. I think they only come out when I try to post a link to the truth about history.
~Texas Jay

TJ, you know how to reach mods, if you want to reach a mod report your post or send us a PM. Mods do not read every post or thread, many times we want see it unless it is reported or it pops up on the "New Post" forum as the last message posted.

I thought my post was clear....

Texas Jay your site allowed visitors to post comments which violates our rules. If you have a blog that does not allow comments you can post link.

Please do not disparage or attack the mods here, it is uncalled for, violates our rules and could end badly..

A blog that allows comments acts like a forum and cant be posted, a blog without comments is just a blog and is allowed.

If you turn off comments and delete the comments posted you can post the link to your site .

Also highly recommend you not attack or disparage the mods here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ol' Kentuck

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you TH, and I look forward to discussing Texas Jay's contributions in depth when we have the link. :icon_thumright:

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you TH, and I look forward to discussing Texas Jay's contributions in depth when we have the link. :icon_thumright:

Who do you think you're fooling? You've had all the links to my websites for years. Discuss away.
~Texas Jay

OP
OP
Ol' Kentuck

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Who do you think you're fooling? You've had all the links to my websites for years. Discuss away.
~Texas Jay

I'm sorry ta disappoint you TJ, but I follow tha rules here. I won't be baited into discussing something you are not allowed ta post a link to here on this site. When you can follow tha rules and have posted a link I can address discussion to, I will be happy ta oblige you. Until then, THIS thread pertains to tha article posted. Feel free to start your own thread when you have a suitable link to YOUR blog. Until then, we have nothing to discuss.

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry ta disappoint you TJ, but I follow tha rules here. I won't be baited into discussing something you are not allowed ta post a link to here on this site. When you can follow tha rules and have posted a link I can address discussion to, I will be happy ta oblige you. Until then, THIS thread pertains to tha article posted. Feel free to start your own thread when you have a suitable link to YOUR blog. Until then, we have nothing to discuss.

Yeah, you follow the rules, except on those occasions when you've been called out by the Moderators. There are several instances of that on this website.
~Texas Jay

OP
OP
Ol' Kentuck

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other

Yeah, you follow the rules, except on those occasions when you've been called out by the Moderators. There are several instances of that on this website.
~Texas Jay

Yep, I reckon I have been moderated a time or two, most everone on here has at one time or 'nuther. Differnce is I don't whine about it.

Cheese and crackers??

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TJ and OK, please end it.

OP
OP
Ol' Kentuck

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Just received a very nice email from another W. C. Anderson family member/descendant, thanking me for the "wonderful articles you have done regarding the True History of our family".

It continues to be a real pleasure and an Honor to work with the Anderson Family Descendants of TX, MO, and scattered across the country. Thank you all so much for inviting me into your homes and lives, sharing your history with me, and welcoming me as a friend. I am humbled. :notworthy:

:coffee2:

OP
OP
Ol' Kentuck

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Ye know, I've been thinking, and yes...I know that's dangerous, but.... I was jest wondering how many who follow the outlaw legends and treasure trails ever consider the human interest side of these infamous characters.

Whether yer treasures are gold & silver, or the history itself, do the descendants of these legendary figures ever cross yer mind?

I've been lucky enough to have first hand acquaintance with some of them, and I find it an interesting conundrum. On one hand, ye have descendants who have fought tooth and nail to prove they ARE related to an outlaw, on the other hand I've seen true blood descendants ( take a James Family member fer instance ) who to this very day deny they are related in any way, shape, or form.

Flip the coin and ye have folks claiming that someone else was THE REAL Legend, (Jesse James, Bloody Bill, Etc.), when they were actually jest an Impostor. And the blood descendants of that "Impostor", who want no part in this crazy Conspiracy Theory, trying to clear the family name of this false notoriety and reclaim their True Heritage.

It can get purty tangled and become a real mess fer families of these individuals.

Throw associated Treasure Legends and greed into the mix and it can be downright dangerous.

I jest wondered what y'all thought about it, or if ye did at all.

Anyone?

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Just received a very nice email from another W. C. Anderson family member/descendant, thanking me for the "wonderful articles you have done regarding the True History of our family".

It continues to be a real pleasure and an Honor to work with the Anderson Family Descendants of TX, MO, and scattered across the country. Thank you all so much for inviting me into your homes and lives, sharing your history with me, and welcoming me as a friend. I am humbled. :notworthy:

:coffee2:

I'm sure that the family of WCA very much appreciates the work you've done on him and the others and it shows by them taking the time to talk to you and send you emails of thanks.

I've read some of their research too several years ago and in my opinion there's some top tier genealogists in that family. I haven't seen it in the form you've put it in by them but they have definitely followed the trails....So that's a huge compliment to get the affirmation you have from them.

I don't know if you've read it, but I think it was two of the descendants wrote a small book about WCA, other Anderson family members and another family who's name escapes me right now. It was more personal type stories. It was interesting being more on the personal side of things.

Keep Posting Your Stories... You have a gift for Historical Research and Writing.

Kace

OP
OP
Ol' Kentuck

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you, Miss Kace. They truly are an amazing family, and some of the best reseachers and genealogists I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread