Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im thinking anytime the Government is involved your gonna be screwed plus after the fact how can you even prove what they found. I bet this happens a lot. With that much treasure involved people lose their Morality of right and wrong. I would have taken what I could if I was diving and found it. 1 it may have never been found after you 2 who would know or prove it I say this because what you just posted. If you found a chest of treasure while detecting would you give it to the Government. and if you did would you give it all.I would make sure If I got screwed I would be paid before hand lol

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im thinking anytime the Government is involved your gonna be screwed plus after the fact how can you even prove what they found. I bet this happens a lot. With that much treasure involved people lose their Morality of right and wrong. I would have taken what I could if I was diving and found it. 1 it may have never been found after you 2 who would know or prove it I say this because what you just posted. If you found a chest of treasure while detecting would you give it to the Government. and if you did would you give it all.I would make sure If I got screwed I would be paid before hand lol

Exactly! I wonder how and why the government finds out. To find something as this do you need such large equipment it becomes obvious what you’re doing and word gets out? Do you need a federal license or something? And why would you spend all that money, time and research to find the unfound then not get anything in return? A pat on the back..... hell with that,

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder what Mel Fisher was able to keep by the way he stole my dream!!!!!!!!!! I think he lost a Daughter and son in law searching for all that Booty.they drowned or something I cant even imagine finding a treasure Galleon Im sure he kept some and didn't report it I wonder if spain tried to claim it hmmmmm

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread