The cat and the plastic bag
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree12Likes
  • 9 Post By dirtlooter
  • 2 Post By A2coins
  • 1 Post By GB1

Thread: The cat and the plastic bag

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Title? old fart

Jun 2014
    mid western ARK
    XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
    12363 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)

The cat and the plastic bag

imagine this, a two car garage that is pretty full of a lot of stuff. There are bins and boxes that are ours from our move that still need to be sorted and put where they need to be. But there is a lot of stuff that is my father's that he hasn't gotten yet. You can walk around but it is tight. The lighting is low wattage bulbs that leave it rather dark so the wife and I are using flashlights to see better as we search for something that inside one of these bins or boxes. My wife is still griping about the walking sticks (stick like harmless bugs). She had freaked out twice from one falling on her. So, she is on her knees near the end of her trail, looking into a box while I am at another spot. She has been having problems with her flashlight and is muttering something under her breath.

Suddenly all hell breaks loose as she begins screaming bloody murder and things are getting knocked over left and right. I am thinking it is too cold to be a snake and I realize something is going by me very fast. My flashlight barely catches our cat streaking by with a plastic bag around it. The wife has managed to kill her flashlight and is still freaking out and demanding my help. Now I can't help myself and I am laughing, Okay, I am laughing hard and my wife is getting a little angry with me. She is on a dark spot with stuff all over her and she can't see very well to get up. I make my way to her and help her up in time to see the cat calmly walking back through. I explain that it was the cat with a bag on it and my wife finally begins to calm down. Then she finally laughs and admits that she was very glad that she had already gone to the bathroom. We finally found the bag but gave up on finding what we were originally looking for. However, we both got our heart rates up. The cat? she went back to her prowling.
    LUKE 15 : 8 "OR WHAT WOMAN, IF SHE HAS TEN SILVER COINS AND LOSES ONE COIN,DOES NOT LIGHT A LAMP AND SWEEP THE HOUSE AND SEARCH CAREFULLY UNTIL SHE FINDS IT?" 15 : 9 "AND WHEN SHE HAS FOUND IT, SHE CALLS TOGETHER HER FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS, SAYING, "REJOICE WITH ME, FOR I HAVE FOUND THE COIN WHICH I HAD LOST!"

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    29481 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Thats hillarious Thaks for the good laugh

Approved TreasureNet Stickers

.:: $3.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::.
    .:: $2.25 for 1" x 4" Detector Sticker ::.
    (Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

us
    Jul 2006
    Jefferson, Ga
    BH LRP 1265X, GoldBug II
    1583 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    As Mom would ask, "Who let the cat out of the bag"?
    Funny story.
    M
    From the Redneck dictionary-----------un·der·tak·er | \ˌən-dər-ˈtā-kər,
    The last person to see you Naked.
    Beep, Beep.

us
    Mar 2015
    Whites Coin Master, Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport High banker/dredge, DIY hand trommel, DIY Miller table, DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice, Keene A-52 A-52s 1862 Wheaties
    1622 times
    prospecting, metal detecting
    Gotta love it. My wife is like that. When she freaks out she looks like she is getting an electrical shock. Wouldn't have her any other way. Thanks for the story.

Charter Member
    us
    Classic car lover

Jul 2017
    East TX
    Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre. Carry a 22 cal. six-shooter.
    18730 times
    baseball cards,hunting,bottle digging,coin roll hunting,shooting,Metal Detecting, swimming,
    Banner Finds (1)
    audemus jura nostra defendere

neque deditionem

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2014
    Massachusetts
    Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II & X-terra 705; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i & DFX
    27355 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Great story...

Sponsored Links