Dogs And Detectors

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Image.jpg Is this the future of detecting?:laughing7:

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They're working on it...….should appear on the market in time for Christmas.

Yak1366

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2017
Ringgold, Georgia
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett ATPro, ProPointer AT, Retriever II
Primary Interest:
Other
lol, I take my Pyrenees detecting all the time.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice, how about one that senses "Yard Bombs"!

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You'll have to drop that idea into the "ACME" suggestion box.

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
View attachment 1653796 Is this the future of detecting?:laughing7:

There is a new one on the market the unequalnox 600. As four modes: Sticks, balls, cat poop and small dead animals. There is rumors of the yet to be released 800 that will tell you the sizes of the sticks and balls, what type of cat made the poop and can even tell between dead chipmunks and squirrels (kind of hard) and possums, birds (a no brainer). It can be adjusted to find flattened squirrels, decomposed squirrels (the best to roll in) and freshly killed squirrels. But most dogs seem to prefer XP Sayus which has been proven in the fields, marshes and creeks and recommended by the Hunting Dogs Association of America. Neither the Unequalnox series or XP Sayus works well in the winter time, something to do with freezing temperatures not carrying the pheromones as well as in the hot summer. There is no such thing anymore as a field that has been hunted out by other hunting dogs. Rest assured they missed some juicy morsel that the 600 will find.

The large unequalnox dealers are quoting a six month waiting list for their 800's on backorder from Findlab detectors.

(note: I own an Equinox 800 and love it, just poking fun at friendly differences of opinions on the Friendly Metal Detector Forum.)

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is a new one on the market the unequalnox 600. As four modes: Sticks, balls, cat poop and small dead animals. There is rumors of the yet to be released 800 that will tell you the sizes of the sticks and balls, what type of cat made the poop and can even tell between dead chipmunks and squirrels (kind of hard) and possums, birds (a no brainer). It can be adjusted to find flattened squirrels, decomposed squirrels (the best to roll in) and freshly killed squirrels. But most dogs seem to prefer XP Sayus which has been proven in the fields, marshes and creeks and recommended by the Hunting Dogs Association of America. Neither the Unequalnox series or XP Sayus works well in the winter time, something to do with freezing temperatures not carrying the pheromones as well as in the hot summer. There is no such thing anymore as a field that has been hunted out by other hunting dogs. Rest assured they missed some juicy morsel that the 600 will find.

The large unequalnox dealers are quoting a six month waiting list for their 800's on backorder from Findlab detectors.

(note: I own an Equinox 800 and love it, just poking fun at friendly differences of opinions on the Friendly Metal Detector Forum.)

Glad you're only poking fun because I wouldn't want my post to be responsible for starting World War III between the NOX lovers and the NOX haters. :violent1:

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad you're only poking fun because I wouldn't want my post to be responsible for starting World War III between the NOX lovers and the NOX haters. :violent1:

Yeah, we should keep the nox wars on a friendly basis. Loved my AT Pro and love my Nox. Would like to have an XP Deus and a CTS 3030. We have so many good detectors to choose from we should be thankful.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread