So how hard is it raining now?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Smokey, it rained so hard last night it was like thunder on the tin roof above me.

I expected my bridge to be washed out again this morning. The water went over the bridge, but didn't do any damage to the sides.

I was blessed this time, but now I do believe in climate change - it's here with each and every storm. That bridge had never washed out prior to this past Spring when both sides of the concrete structure bridge washed out - had to get a backhoe in here to restore egress = necessary when your Mom is 92 and in your care.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
it rained hard here yesterday but was a beautiful day today. I'm better prepared now, have a 14 pontoon boat LOL. good luck with the flooding

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The creek outside is roaring. Literally. I will have to be cautious in the morning, as some bridges might not be there.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's raining so hard I saw I dude car-topping a canoe on a fiat flip that canoe off the car, load his car into his canoe, and paddle off.

:laughing7:

ETA- winter storm warning here today. Time to fetch the snowthrower.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread