devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
With Christmas coming on, it may be a good time to get rid of a few unwanted things lying around the house that never gets used. If you really want to have some of these things hauled off, this is what you can do. Get a hold of some Amazon boxes, place the unwanted items inside, tape the heck out of it and leave it in plain view at your front door on the front poorch.......and Presto......it disappears.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol true it is unfortunatly

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great idea...!:occasion14:

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bah-hahahaha!!! 😂

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good idea. I kinda was thinking Jack Daniels boxes too.:laughing7:

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
how about doing the same thing but with some dog droppings. Give them what the deserve. or put in a gps tracking device. One lady in Atlanta was caught stealing things from the charity drop off boxes and the charity put a gps tracker in one of the big stuffed toys and tracked it to her home and called the police and the police paid her a visit with a search warrant and arrested her when they found the stuffed toys with the gps tracker.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how about doing the same thing but with some dog droppings. Give them what the deserve. or put in a gps tracking device. One lady in Atlanta was caught stealing things from the charity drop off boxes and the charity put a gps tracker in one of the big stuffed toys and tracked it to her home and called the police and the police paid her a visit with a search warrant and arrested her when they found the stuffed toys with the gps tracker.

Good one... my knucklehead college room mate use to put doggie bombs in a purse and place it along a busy road and watch. It usually only stayed in somebody's car for about twenty feet after they took off. He'd go get the purse and do it again. Might make for a funny video!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With Christmas coming on, it may be a good time to get rid of a few unwanted things lying around the house that never gets used. If you really want to have some of these things hauled off, this is what you can do. Get a hold of some Amazon boxes, place the unwanted items inside, tape the heck out of it and leave it in plain view at your front door on the front poorch.......and Presto......it disappears.

& Have a set-up where the Vehicle (if they are not on foot) may most likely park or 2 cameras then call the police , these dumb people will catch a charge for stealing yr Junk. lol

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good one... my knucklehead college room mate use to put doggie bombs in a purse and place it along a busy road and watch. It usually only stayed in somebody's car for about twenty feet after they took off. He'd go get the purse and do it again. Might make for a funny video!

That's cool but I'd be the good guy wanting to return the purse.

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
That's cool but I'd be the good guy wanting to return the purse.

Good point.The purse trick may have innocent victims who are good Samaritans. Amazon boxes on the porch or in the mailbox - not so much. I'd love to rig some appropriate liquid that would spill out or spray when they opened the stolen box. Look on YouTube, there are some bait bike and bait cell phone videos that are hilarious.
dts

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good point.The purse trick may have innocent victims who are good Samaritans. Amazon boxes on the porch or in the mailbox - not so much. I'd love to rig some appropriate liquid that would spill out or spray when they opened the stolen box. Look on YouTube, there are some bait bike and bait cell phone videos that are hilarious.
dts

If a person really wanted to screw osome people, if they had the time, and the talent, and if they were dedicated enough, they would set out a box on their front porch just like it was a new delivery, EXCEPT! They would hide inside that box.

:laughing7:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Place game cameras as so no ones sees them also

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread