Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 2
White's classic 3sl
Garrett Infinium
Garrett pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has had any recent correspondence to or from RNB Innovations. I sent my EX3000 charger back due to it being faulty {still under warranty}. My charger delivered to them NOV 9th. I've yet to receive the replacement in the mail. Have emailed them 4 times and called twice. No replies whatsoever. Since they are in California {Twentynine Palms} I'm wondering if they were affected by the wildfires?

OP
OP
lisfisher

lisfisher

Mar 5, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 2
White's classic 3sl
Garrett Infinium
Garrett pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No idea whats going on with this company, can't say I've ever had any business not answer customer inquiries { especially 5 }. Kind of renders the excal useless. What a shame, spent a lot on the ex3000 battery and charger under a year ago {both still under warranty} and they are useless now unless there's some other charger out there that fits it.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I jumped on the RNB train for the same reason. Paid for both a separate housing and the RNB.

GREAT battery, used it all this past year's water time. I pray they are okay and will return to continue as one of my favorite vendors.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I hope things are well with RnB Innovations! :icon_thumleft:

IMO: The company makes some great products for Minelab, Whites and Garrett machines. I own/use the batteries and have had no issues for many years. :hello2:

I hope and pray all is well with them and your receive the service you need.

OP
OP
lisfisher

lisfisher

Mar 5, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 2
White's classic 3sl
Garrett Infinium
Garrett pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After almost a month I received the charger today. No communication, and marked "defective" on the box so I had no idea if it was good or not. Plugged it in and seems to be working. Totally surprised by the lack of communication though.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a head scratcher glad you got it back though

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread