Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Very strange lines in the ground and what I found there...

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    8734 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by PetesPockets55 View Post
    [SIZE=3]I don't think they "disappeared" in the images.
    I would imagine the light source each time the images were taken might affect what is actually visible.....
    No ! No... there cannot be any logical rational explanation for this. It simply HAS to be spooks. Or knight's Templars treasure, or something like that. Tsk tsk
    Last edited by Tom_in_CA; Dec 03, 2018 at 03:56 PM.
    Metal detecting is my one worldy vice!

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    8734 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mine Shaft View Post
    These are what i seen not quite the same as what you saw, but i noticed strange patterns to the sage brush wile driving up the road. I have looked at google to see if any other areas had this and came up empty. Those photos are strange indeed.
    Looks like the alluvial fan cow trails patterns that are quite common in my area. Oh ... wait... no.... : It's due to spooks. Durn them spooks after all .

Charter Member
    us
    May 2010
    Goldbug Pro , Equinox 800
    277 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Thanks for posting the pics, those look much different but still interesting they look more like grazeing animal stuff but who know let us know if you find out more about them.
    These are what i seen not quite the same as what you saw, but i noticed strange patterns to the sage brush wile driving up the road. I have looked at google to see if any other areas had this and came up empty. Those photos are strange indeed.
    Clay Diggins likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    May 2010
    277 times
    There is no fault activity that I know of in the area. This is something I have never heard of , who knows its as good of theory as I can come up with at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitric View Post
    This is an out there thought with no real knowledge of Geology. Is the area close to a fault? maybe they were caused by vibration(?)...Movement(?).....?

I vaguely remember seeing something similar on a youtube video,TV, or some where, where lines where made by the Earth doing something, minor shifting, wind, etc..They looked real similar to your pic, like the sand or dirt was vibrated..I can't remember the exact reason of what happened in what was shown.

Or......Maybe it was just a glitch when the pics were taken? Something in that process?

Charter Member
    us
    May 2010
    277 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    No ! No... there cannot be any logical rational explanation for this. It simply HAS to be spooks. Or knight's Templars treasure, or something like that. Tsk tsk
    Any logical rational explanation you would like to share or just a trolling smart ass?
    Tom_in_CA and Obsessive like this.

us
    steve andermatt

Apr 2013
    California
    AT GOLD/Garrett /Garrett pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger
    3752 times
    It looks like maybe at one time someone had tried a grape vineyard or an orchard, in the old days they planted with the lay of the land they didn't have the modern equipment like today so if the ground was to hard to plow they went around something and it could leave pretty strange lines.
    Goldstar1 likes this.
    back of the boat

Charter Member
    us
    May 2010
    277 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Back-of-the-boat View Post
    It looks like maybe at one time someone had tried a grape vineyard or an orchard, in the old days they planted with the lay of the land they didn't have the modern equipment like today so if the ground was to hard to plow they went around something and it could leave pretty strange lines.
    Thanks for the input , the lines only show up in 2009 on satellite so that rules out any older cause for them , believe me I have tried to come up with an explanation but every time I think I might be able to explain them something contradicts it. I thought of the grazing idea too but there is such a distinct pattern , I have never seen or heard of a winding consistent grazing pattern like that.
    Mine Shaft likes this.

us
    Sep 2018
    Carroll County, Maryland
    68 times
    Top Secret must be area 51
    Goldstar1 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Apr 2017
    Fontana, California
    NA
    346 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    Looks like the alluvial fan cow trails patterns that are quite common in my area. Oh ... wait... no.... : It's due to spooks. Durn them spooks after all .
    Only deer in that area, there are a lot of cows down the road and up the canyon and no patterns like that anywhere. Tom send a local of the area i would like to see what it looks like, thanks.
    Goldstar1 likes this.

us
    Dec 2016
    Vermont
    Bandido umax
    192 times
    Maybe pot hunters dozing the land looking for artifacts
    Goldstar1 likes this.

us
    steve andermatt

Apr 2013
    California
    AT GOLD/Garrett /Garrett pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger
    3752 times
    I think some of the patterns are pixelation from the angle of the camera (In computer graphics, pixelation (or pixellation in British English) is caused by displaying a bitmap or a section of a bitmap at such a large size that individual pixels, small single-colored square display elements that comprise the bitmap, are visible. Such an image is said to be pixelated (pixellated in the UK).
    Goldstar1 likes this.
    back of the boat

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    AT MAX
    14169 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Kinda like crop circles
    Goldstar1 likes this.
    Approved TreasureNet Stickers
    .:: $4.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::.
    .:: $2.50 for 1" x 4" Detector Sticker ::.
    (Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    8734 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Only deer in that area, there are a lot of cows down the road and up the canyon and no patterns like that anywhere. Tom send a local of the area i would like to see what it looks like, thanks.
    I just did a quick look at the current google satellite pix of my area. But it seems they were all done during a spring season (everything fairly green). So unfortunately, I'm not able to capture something right now.

So I was about to start scanning other parts, of ours or other states, where there is cattle business, to find an example. But instead, I just made it simple and went to google images. Typed in "cow paths". And here's an example of a hit:

As you can see: Perfectly logical explanation. But .... no ... this makes me a "troll" now, right ? Sheesk.

Charter Member
    us
    May 2010
    277 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MadTom View Post
    Maybe pot hunters dozing the land looking for artifacts
    No definitely not dozers , like I said there is no real disturbance in the ground or vegetation, no signs of being compacted like a trail or road.
    I did entertain the theory of artifact hunters on foot but again no signs of a trail or compacted ground or vegetation, and the pattern is too consistent and covers such a large area.

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    8734 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by A2coins View Post
    Kinda like crop circles
    Which all invariably turn out to be explained and hoaxes, eh ?

We had some in my area years ago. The newspaper made a big article about them . Some pilots spotted them from the air and photographed them. By that night and the next day, scores of people showed up to see them up close. Even doing incantations, meditating, invoking new-age chantings (or whatever it is they do), blah blah blah . Certain that space aliens or spooks had visited. Letters to the editors in the next days paper were filled with all sorts of mystical or UFO musings.

A few days later, the hoax and method was revealed. No one ever heard from the "musers" after that

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links