Capone

Apr 28, 2017
MINNESOTA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to take a week to go metal detecting down south/southeast. I'd like to do some civil war/colonial hunts.

I'd love to meet some t-netters and maybe let me go swingin with them somewhere. I'm thinking sometime in late January or early February.

If any of you would be kind enough to let me latch on for a day or two, let me know what city/state you're in and maybe we can schedule a day to dig.

Thank you

Last edited:

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
We go to Virginia every spring just to get out of the drab, gray, snow bank ridden, cold, snowy, miserable, did I mention cold? Northeast. You’ll probably find some kind soul on here that will take you out for a hunt. Folks on Tnet are a friendly bunch. Good luck!!

SultansOfSwing

Dec 28, 2016
NH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600 - & ProPointer AT-------

Back Ups: AT Pro, Tesoro Royal Sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i and some friend would like to join if theres a sign up haha

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
There are some good places in Georgia. But take it from me, stay away from the parks in the ghettos ( east, west and south Atlanta). It is sad because there are some great civil war battle sites in those areas. Don't waste your time along Peachtree creek or Chattahoochee river flood plains. Both flood every five or so years. The CW relics are now probably deeper than 3 feet in that very sandy soil. If I were you I would stick to VA, SC and NC. Lots of civil war and colonial relics. Just watch some of Calabash Diggers videos.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where do we sign up

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread