Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Non-Metallic Digging Tool (Survey)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2018
    North Atlanta
    Equinox 800, 6" coil, ProFind-35 pinpointer, sold: AT Pro with stock coil, Nel Thunder, Garrett 5" x 8" coil, Garrett Carrot.
    482 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Got-Good-Tones View Post
    Krey Gelder,

Tool would come into action after digging plug...Yep...pretty much a square solid peg with a chisel end. Handle colors list is just for reference in case somebody wanted a different color handle.
    hmmm, you can use a brass probe for that. I would venture to say most coins get damaged when digging a plug.

but you are doing the right thing, getting feedback from this forum. Better learn from the experienced forum users to save your money. But of course if you go the go fund me route, well that is using other peoples money.

Mar 2018
    73 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    pulltabfelix,

You hit it on the nail head...which is exactly what I'm doing...just trying to gauge interest, get some feedback...good, bad or indifferent...Also trying to see what price point most metal detector folks would be willing to pay? Folks use "GoFundMe" all the time for for various projects...for instance the "Flow Hive"...pretty cool startup funded by "GoFundMe"...Honey on Tap...

So anyway I figured it would be a good way to get some seed money for my project...buy needed equipment...pretty good stock of material to manufacture the digging tool...etc...etc.

Got-Good-Tones

au
    Sep 2004
    Eaglehawk
    GPX
    676 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Got-Good-Tones View Post
    pulltabfelix,

You hit it on the nail head...which is exactly what I'm doing...just trying to gauge interest, get some feedback...good, bad or indifferent...Also trying to see what price point most metal detector folks would be willing to pay? Folks use "GoFundMe" all the time for for various projects...for instance the "Flow Hive"...pretty cool startup funded by "GoFundMe"...Honey on Tap...

So anyway I figured it would be a good way to get some seed money for my project...buy needed equipment...pretty good stock of material to manufacture the digging tool...etc...etc.

Got-Good-Tones

Hi, I make digging tool out a cheap natural resource that will cost nothing and is environmentally safe . Heavy kiln dried bamboo cane. Used for over 3000 years and sell cheap and donate a small amount of the money made to SAVE THE PANDA . Tax deduction and bettef sales pitch than you. No liability or loss . I can play this too TP

Mar 2018
    73 times
    tinpan,

Hey...what ever make you happy...

Got-Good-Tones

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    AT MAX
    13929 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Send some out to a few of us Ill put it to the test my lesche has lasted 1 and a half year I broke everything else you get a few of us to do a review then you will have some good cred. Trust me on this Tommy
    Approved TreasureNet Stickers
    .:: $4.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::.
    .:: $2.50 for 1" x 4" Detector Sticker ::.
    (Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

Mar 2018
    73 times
    A2coins,

Who did you have in mind...he he (PM me with some names you might have in mind, and will see what we can do about that... ). Was going to send one down to freeloader here a while back...he was going to do me a custom pack...but he backed out at the last second...

Got-Good-Tones
    A2coins likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Gare or Gary

Dec 2012
    Canton Ohio Area
    549 times
    In seeded hunts i have seen Farberware knives taped to pin pointers. Being glass they do not affect the pin pointers and make it very fast and easy to dig coins. the blade should be taped about 3 inches below the tip on the pinpointer.'
    A2coins likes this.
    Only TWO things in the world that spook my horses THINGS THAT MOVE and THINGS THAT DON'T MOVE !!!

Apr 2017
    Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2 Nokta pinpointer
    1025 times
    https://www.sharpedge.co.za/lansky-the-knife

I use Lansky "the knife". I have about half a dozen of them. Semi disposable, light, strong and cheap.

Chub

Apr 2017
    Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2 Nokta pinpointer
    1025 times
    https://www.sharpedge.co.za/lansky-the-knife

I use Lansky "the knife". I have about half a dozen of them. Semi disposable, light, strong and cheap.

Chub

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links