Marvin-Passing

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rest In Peace see you on the flip side

Brendan75

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2017
Pretoria
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800/ Garrett AT pro/ Minelab X- terra 305/ Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, i am sorry to hear this. Rest in peace GA_Boy

fjfjfj.jpg

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Clearly Ga Boy had given his daughter his username and password here and his wishing us the best on TreasureNet. This is sad, but I want to thank his family for following up on his wishes.

Family, if you follow this thread, thank you from our hearts for posting this. It means a lot to us here.

Father bless his soul...

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear but he left you with great memories

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the post/ I and all will miss his posts. I hope the clouds in heaven are full of CW relics and Fugios! RIP Marvin

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I also never met him, but felt he was a good person. I hope it is ok with DeepseekerADS to echo his thoughts as well :
"Clearly Ga Boy had given his daughter his username and password here and his wishing us the best on TreasureNet. This is sad, but I want to thank his family for following up on his wishes.

Family, if you follow this thread, thank you from our hearts for posting this. It means a lot to us here.

Father bless his soul..."

images

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We will miss you, rest in peace!

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rest in his eternal arms....and remember to keep beeping while there...….We are going to miss you here

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Mr. Marvin, (Georgia Boy), Sincere Condolences and prayers said for you and your family during this time from another Ga. Boy. While we never met personally, I enjoyed talking with you through the forum and reading your posts. I too enjoyed your sense of humor and wit. You will be missed. God's Speed to you and your family. R.I.P.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GA_Boy I will miss your comments and compliments that you have made. You’re wit was always quick and appreciated and we all will love and miss you dearly. They don’t make them like you anymore and it was a honor conversing and learning from you. God Bless your family [emoji1317]

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions