Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
TNet member Joe-Dirt and I got out for a short hunt Saturday on a new site - cornfield and hayfield. Looked promising but did not produce. Farm iron, lots of shotgun shells, a collar for a cow with a tag that read #18, a toasted Memorial in the middle of the hayfield and we each found an aluminum arrow with broadhead attached. The weather was perfect but I felt bad that I talked him into driving all that way just to get skunked. Always nice to meet a TNet member.

HH

dts
PS - Sorry, I'm unable to upload a picture of Joe_Dirt in the hay field,digging a target. I'll forward it to him, maybe he can post it.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad you had fun and met a Tnet member. :occasion14: I hope to meet up with some Western Massachusetts Tnet folks in the future. :icon_thumleft:

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Dirt in action

The elusive Joe Dirt in action at 400 yards. Good time down in CT!!! Didn’t find much but I had fun, met a fellow Tnetter and I didn’t have to paint my kitchen. I’m going to try and get out somewhere every weekend until the snow is too deep to swing. Thanks again Devin!!

Attachments

• 291231A1-EE17-4267-8D1A-3F3C434A755B.jpeg
    291231A1-EE17-4267-8D1A-3F3C434A755B.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 66

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good you met another tnetter I get skunked alot makes finding the good stuff that much sweeter

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
The place has definite potential, I’d love to go back with my 15x12 and see what’s deep. The soil was super easy to dig and as we left I hit a nice piece of big iron that may have been an old kettle and a forged wheel hub. I also don’t think we hunted 10% either, so plenty to be searched.

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting to meet and hunt with a fellow tnet'r is as good as it gets. Finds are a bonus in my opinion.
Glad to see you guys get together. Next time you will tear it up.

OP
OP
dts52

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
The place has definite potential, I’d love to go back with my 15x12 and see what’s deep. The soil was super easy to dig and as we left I hit a nice piece of big iron that may have been an old kettle and a forged wheel hub. I also don’t think we hunted 10% either, so plenty to be searched.

We'll definitely go back in the Spring. Maybe I can find another cow tag to match old #18 - I wonder what ever happened to her?

I've been told the state will stock pheasants there next year and open it to hunting, so the place will be even more overloaded with shotgun shells after next Fall.
HH
dts

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread