Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
so around two weeks ago, lightening knocked out our internet service and we finally got it back an hour ago. On the same day, the wife's jeep bit the dust, we now have a computer on order for it. On the bright side, I got my wireless headsets in for the Nox and it works awesome. Now I just need a few days of warmer and drier weather so I can get out. Well, I guess I also need to get the wife's jeep running again too, she still works. DL

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
sorry to hear and sorry to hear, but good to hear and good to hear..and sorry to hear again...:tongue3:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hope the jeep is running soon! :icon_thumleft:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah. It’s been that kind of a year for me. 12 year old car bit the dust in July and I had to get a new one. Three weeks before Thanksgiving my stove died and needed to be replaced. Two days before Thanksgiving the water softener broke and flooded the basement. It won’t get replaced until next year when I can afford it.

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yeah. It’s been that kind of a year for me. 12 year old car bit the dust in July and I had to get a new one. Three weeks before Thanksgiving my stove died and needed to be replaced. Two days before Thanksgiving the water softener broke and flooded the basement. It won’t get replaced until next year when I can afford it.

this has been a year of exciting things and quite a few not so exciting things but it could have been a lot worse. We purchased a 250 gallon propane tank to replace the rental one, they doubled their rent plus we were stuck with them. They were supposed to come get it months ago when it was still warm but finally did last week. now we have to wait for another company to install the new tank and fill it (21 degrees last night). But when it gets installed, we can buy gas from whoever we want.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this has been a year of exciting things and quite a few not so exciting things but it could have been a lot worse. We purchased a 250 gallon propane tank to replace the rental one, they doubled their rent plus we were stuck with them. They were supposed to come get it months ago when it was still warm but finally did last week. now we have to wait for another company to install the new tank and fill it (21 degrees last night). But when it gets installed, we can buy gas from whoever we want.

Grew up with propane. A PIA if you ask me. No hot dinner, no heat sometimes because either a parent forgot to order refills or they couldn’t get through the snow. City living has its pluses.

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
the great thing about the propane is when you lose power for say three weeks or longer, at least you have heat and can cook.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread