Is ANYONE else getting TIREd of

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
....,so whom ever is looking,or followi g behind you,wastes their time.....

Yes. All the failed supposed clues (markers, symbols, etc....) that lead to nothing, don't mean "nothing". They only mean: "Deliberate decoy markers", purposefully left by those people ~200 yrs. ago, to throw future would-be treasure hunters off the correct track. Right ?

So rather than "zero results" meaning "zero treasure", the "zero results" simply point .... ALL THE MORE .... to the "certainty of the treasure". Right ?

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
That's right tom,nobody can prove me wrong nor prove me right,the same goes for what you say and what anybody else says.You need some more books,pick up a copy of Mysteries of New England.Also check out the Westford knight in Westford Mass,Google it.Its the outline of a templar knight in bedrock,complete with the family crest on his shield.The crest is from the Gunn family.The outline of his sword has a slash through it meaning he died.Also a knights templar shield was found off the coast of maine.with marine growth native to the area and built up corresponding to the number of years it was there.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
That's right tom,nobody can prove me wrong nor prove me right,the same goes for what you say and what anybody else says.You need some more books,pick up a copy of Mysteries of New England.Also check out the Westford knight in Westford Mass,Google it.Its the outline of a templar knight in bedrock,complete with the family crest on his shield.The crest is from the Gunn family.The outline of his sword has a slash through it meaning he died.Also a knights templar shield was found off the coast of maine.with marine growth native to the area and built up corresponding to the number of years it was there.

I love it. I absolutely love it. No one can dispute all these clues.

Kind of reminds me of the Raiders of the Lost Ark movie. Where the secret clues line up to tell Harrison Ford where the treasure is. So, I guess I must retract: The preponderance of evidence means .... TREASURE ! Just a little more to the left. A little more to the right, a little deeper, etc.... And so on till infinity.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
You are cruisin' for a bruisin' ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posting under new name when under a ban means immediate ban and all comments deleted.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The Westford knight. archive.boston.com/news/local/articles/2011/01/20/westford_knights_mysteries_besieged_by_time_and_the_elements/

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
The Westford knight. archive.boston.com/news/local/articles/2011/01/20/westford_knights_mysteries_besieged_by_time_and_the_elements/

Link isn't working. Not sure which parts of the words/phrase to copy & paste. Got a better link ?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Just type in Westford knight tom into google,lots of links.Its a pain trying to copy and paste from my phone.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Just type in Westford knight tom into google....

Ok. I did that. And here's one of the top hits:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westford_Knight

And as you can see, is being referred to a "pseudo-archaeology".

It's possible to have watched one-too-many episodes of Raiders of the Lost Ark (Eg.: to think there's secret symbols, cryptograms, clues, codes, conspiracies, etc.... in mundane easily explainable things).

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Wiki wouldn't be my top choice.lol.The arch Morrison called it made from frost heaves.He was an idiot in my opinion.I watch very little tv if any.I watch documentries .lol.As far as NAs making it.I highly doubt it.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
It's ok tom,stay closed minded.

I love that definition of "close-minded". For your sources of information, those, of course, are "open-minded".

And how do we decide what source of information is "open" minded versus what sources of information is "close" minded ? Any information that points in a way not-to-our-desired conclusions is, of course, close-minded. Right ?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Right,same as you.Anything that doesn't point your way is always going to be doubtful,right?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread