Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have this pretty awesome brother n law that is married to a very dominating woman, my sister. She is an extreme control freak and I don't know why he has stayed with her. She belittles him in front of people and makes him wait on her hand and foot at times. Now she isn't a beauty queen by no means and has put on the weight as well. The family really likes him and has told her to treat him better but she doesn't listen very well. So, my wife had been given this hand taser as a Christmas gift the year before by her boss. She has no use for it and we had never opened the box so we decided to give it to him.

As Chester opened it, the comment was made that he might have to use it someday to protect himself from her. She just laughed but then he accidentally triggered it and the spark/pop surprised everyone. Chester almost dropped it but then looked at it with more interest. I didn't know it was even charged but it was. Anyways, my sister suddenly wasn't so keen on him having it. Even my father thought that it was a good gift LOL. My brother was beside himself laughing but my brother-n-law just had a small grin. Chester is an industrial computer gee whiz that goes to companies and figures how to both set them up and to trouble shoot problems. He also teaches robotics to a couple high schools, just a great guy. It was worth it!

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He sounds like a really intelligent guy. With the Taser however, I'm afraid you have created an Evil Genius. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! ZORCH! AGGGHHH!!! STOP IT!!!

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nah, he's a really good guy, in fact he is bulldozing my dad's steep road right now. but my sister could use a couple zaps for sure, she is a diva, it's all about her. He has given up a lot because of her. Even my dad told her that he would not put up with her or her mouth.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
that would really liven up their sex games. ooh ooh take that. one more for good luck. ooch ooch ow !

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing! :icon_thumleft:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet your brother in law is glad you gave him a taser instead of a TAZING LOL

Peter67

Oct 9, 2016
Belgium
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Xp Deus
Minelab Equinox 600
Nokta Makro Legend
Nokta Makro Multikruzer