Merry Christmas...

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
5dedf349fc6f923ee14cf0603f08c9db.gif

From my family to yours,

Merry Christmas

and may God Bless!!!

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Possum, and my best Christmas wishes to everyone here on Tnet!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Merry Christmas to you also, and my tnet family

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
photo79.JPG

Merry Christmas Possum!!! (And TNET!!!!)

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :icon_santa:

May God Bless your family!

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Belated Merry Christmas Possum to you and yours, wishing you all a very Happy New Year :icon_thumleft:

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just seen this and thank you but this has been the worst Holiday Season ever I spent Christmas Eve and good part of Christmas Day at the hospital with my oldest daughter who had to have emergency gallbladder surgery after leaving the hospital and rushing to get to a family gathering slipped on steps and had minor sprains on both my ankles.While laid up researched an area and found a park where on a 1893 map a horse race track used to be had been there about an hour when my wife called me crying and very upset tells me she was just informed her job was being eliminated and her services will no longer be required after end of this week! Happy F/N New Year let the stress and worrying begin. Hopefully we all have a better year in 2019 I need a tissue now. CONSHYBOY OUT

btripp6

Jul 6, 2015
Grovetown, GA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, XP MI-6 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And a Happy New Year.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just seen this and thank you but this has been the worst Holiday Season ever I spent Christmas Eve and good part of Christmas Day at the hospital with my oldest daughter who had to have emergency gallbladder surgery after leaving the hospital and rushing to get to a family gathering slipped on steps and had minor sprains on both my ankles.While laid up researched an area and found a park where on a 1893 map a horse race track used to be had been there about an hour when my wife called me crying and very upset tells me she was just informed her job was being eliminated and her services will no longer be required after end of this week! Happy F/N New Year let the stress and worrying begin. Hopefully we all have a better year in 2019 I need a tissue now. CONSHYBOY OUT

Life is rough. My cousin's firstborn is in the hospital, five months old and dying of spinal cord cancer.

Try to count your blessings. Did ya eat today? Got a roof over your head? Got friends and family? It's not so bad if you can recognize that nobody is entitled to anything, not even their next breath.
But you might get to inhale again. And that would be a blessing.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Duckshot,
Sorry to hear about your cousin's child. The Child and Family are in my Prayers.

ConshyBoy,
Fast healing wishes for your daughter
Sorry about your Wife's job loss. Maybe a blessing though. There will be better one that comes along.
RG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread