My cat's letter home for Christmas..if you don't laugh you're probably not alive

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Mom and Dad,

Hi, it’s us. Lily and Smoke. Remember us? We haven’t seen you in a bunch of cat years, hope you are doing well and aren’t having too many hairballs. We’s still living at the crazy old lady’s place. She takes this machine outside and runs it over the ground. Wes thinks she's trying to find the nuts the squirrels bury. We was hoping she would bring us a squirrel, but all she brings home are these "relic" and "gold" things, whatever they is. It’s not too bad, except for that one besturde cat, the black one named Satan, no wait, Smoke says his name is Dusty. He is jealous of the old bag and doesn’t want to share the house with anyone.

I’m typing, Lily that is, Smoke is too stupid lazy to do it. Plus he’s dyslexic. Or septic. Or something like that. And he caint spelle.
Anyway, we have very nice beds here. I like the imaginery “Tracy’s” room. It’s quiet in there and the besturde doesn’t come in. He’s like a big black bat hanging around the old bag all the time. Smoke got up on the couch all by himself once. I LMAO.
We get canned food twice a day, it’s pretty good. We like the poultry platter best.

The crazy lady keeps the house warm in winter and cool in summer. We have to watch out for her because she don’t walk too good and she might fall on us.
She disappears most every day at 7 am and comes back about dark. We knows it’s 7 am because she tells us that. We occasionally get a car ride, but it’s not to the mouse store, it’s to the vets. The biggestest cat, Lil'While, he catches real live mice. They don’t stay that way long. It’s exciting!
Crazy lady talks about retiring all the time. Are they going to put her to sleep? We kinda like her cause she does what we wants. Hope they don’t do that. Who is they anyway?

She has kittens, you and another one called this “Tracy” thing, but we never seen the Tracy.
You should come visit us. Wes misses ya. Smoke is 15 years old now. My birthday was yesterday. I got pet. The old bat didn’t forget it. (That’s because the vet sent her a notice on the lighted window she sits behind.) I also got canned food.

Well, we wanted to send you a gift, but the only thing we have extra is stuff out of the cat box and the crazy lady said the post office lady wouldn’t like that, so we decided against it. The besturde cat Dusty owns all the cat toys, although he don’t go nowheres near Smoke’s blanket and I have a blanket too. We were able to get crazy lady to get a piece of our hair to send to you. Youse shouldest keep it forevers. It’s from us.
Love you both, come visit. If you see that Santa character, we hear he steals cats so plz shoot his sorry arsse.

Love, Lily the Brendle Cat and Smoke the Magnificent

PS: The old bat did retire and all she does is go to this TreasureNet Place on the little lighted window and chase the stupid squirrels with that dumb machine of hers. She hasn't not brought us ONE squirrell yet!

IMG_0006.JPG

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Brendan75

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2017
Pretoria
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800/ Garrett AT pro/ Minelab X- terra 305/ Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bravobob

Feb 16, 2017
Santa Barbara,Ca
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Prospector
Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet story!
When i die , i want to be cremated and put in my cats litter box so he gets one last scratch from me.

Molewacker

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yacolt WA
Detector(s) used
EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
showing a very fine set of felines! Meowey Christmas!

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smoke is the grey one.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually did send this to my daughter, their former owner with some cat fur in zip bags. I mean, what do you get someone who has everything?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bwahahahaha, they look like I feel.... :laughing7:

I musta ate 15 lbs of food today! Merry Christmas!

poopstealinghuman.jpg

:laughing7:

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a cheese stick, 2 pieces of chocolate, a beef stick and then home made fries. Chicken is baking now. The cats won't get any, they do not like people food. IMG_0010.JPG

This is Smoke in one of his finest moment. He has diabetic neuropathy and tried to get into the tall cat box. He sorta failed. That's cat litter on top of his head.

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That might be an idea. BTW I have in real life written 3 books and directed two full length motion pictures. Plus other miscellaneous stuff.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
That might be an idea. BTW I have in real life written 3 books and directed two full length motion pictures. Plus other miscellaneous stuff.

Nicholas Sparks got a good leg up with them before he blew up. Lots have. Just saying, this is exactly where this belongs.

Well if you are published then you already know the format.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ah, the retirement life has kicked in. now you will be invading in their time space LOL

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other

Also, if you do submit, let us know and let us know when they will print. I would like to get a copy. I have many of them collected just because of certain authors I like.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Love That!

Are your movies and or books on animals? Like the Adventures of Carl?

Thanks for sharing that Smokey!

It got kinda crazy here this morning when my dog started opening the cats presents!

Kace

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for bumping this thread! Somehow I missed it the first time but its great. They are right - you never mention bringing a squirrel home...

Hard to believe they only eat two meals per day!

MetalArchSC

Feb 14, 2017
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve been trying to convince Smokey to write more stories...especially cat/animal/pet related.

Anyone else agree? All in favor say “I”.

@ Smokey.... JUST DO IT!!! Lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread